Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 22, 2013
A Big Signing At Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop, More

A Big Signing At Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop, More

— Sal Corrente’s WrestleReunion will hold a signing at Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop in Tampa, Florida on the weekend of September 20. It features The Nasty Boys, Jimmy Hart, Koko B. Ware and more.

— Sabu will work in the UK for the Combat Sports League.

16 Responses to “A Big Signing At Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop, More”

1. YankeeLife says:

Ummmmmm. Who cares?

2. YankeeLife says:

Dear God, Hogan you better not be trying to convince Dixie to sign these fossils. You know what a pushover she is for your lies.

• corrsays86 says:

Three of the for mentioned wrestlers already made appearances in TNA. She was already convinced.

• OldManEaston says:

Isn't that sad? I have often tried to justify to myself in my own mind, how Dixie would be able to justify the signing of the Nasty Boys and believe that it was a good thing. These guys were never even big in their prime. They are a lot like Brutus Beefcake, except for arguably less talented and obviously not as popular as he was in his WWF prime. They just followed Hogan around and got scraps.

My only conclusion is that Dixie just rubber stamped anything and everything that Hogan wanted to do there for a while.

3. RavenNevermore says:

Well it beats the whole “former tna wrestler” news they put on here. Like they might as well put ex tna star Ric Flair has a bowel movement. It went on the top rope and was caught.

4. kevinroulette says:

Man guys just a signing lol. I would love to go . All real legends in the sport

5. whatsup121 says:

the nasty boys were a great addition to TNA at the time cause they started an old school feud with Dudley Boys (3D) when they trashed they're locker room. To bad it couldn't have gone further

• OldManEaston says:

The Nasty Boys? Are you kidding? They were never a top team and were out of their primes 15 years ago. You say too bad it didn't go further, but the good thing is that it didn't. Otherwise TNA may have found out if they could have achieved FSN type ratings on Spike TV.

• GunsMonkey22 says:

I hate to agree, love Hogan, but he's convinced them into some dumb …stuff over these couple years. I love Hogans presence as a ..presence, but even as a mark I realize the reality of him screwing with a company I watched happily before he joined.

• whatsup121 says:

It brings back memories of what wcw was the classic wrestlers we grew up watching Rick flair , Arn Anderson etcSent from my iPhone

• OldManEaston says:

I can somewhat understand your sentimentality, but like I said, these guys were always at best clingers. The Steiners? sure, Rock n Roll Express? I'll give you that one, Road Warriors? of course, guys like that etc etc. I can totally understand the nostalgia fans have towards guys like that. 'm just having a hard time imagining anyone ever being a fan of the Nasty Boys. I can't remember a time when they were ever what I would consider as being over.

• Vampirofan says:

I used to love the Nasty Boys in WCW, I would much rather watch them than the Rock 'n' Roll Express! Wrestlers don't have to be over to be liked by people.

• OldManEaston says:

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks, it is just strange to me is all. I know about 200+ wrestling fans pretty well, and it is a pretty diverse group that covers fans who just grew up watching WWF, NWA fans of all stripes, fans of WCW, ECW, TNA, ROH+Indies even puro, and I have never heard someone come out and say they were a fan of the Nasty Boys.