Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 20, 2013
A Big TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** For Tonight

A Big TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** For Tonight

According to sources, current NYWC Champion “The Big O” is expected to appear on tonight’s edition of TNA iMPACT!. “The Big O” is best known as being friends with WWE talent Zack Ryder. He’s appeared numerous times on Ryder’s “Z! True Long Inland Story”. We’re told he’ll be appearing on tonight’s Gutcheck segment.

As far as a possible WWE debut for “The Big O” is concerned, he recently had a tryout when the company held their TV tapings in the northeast but never heard back.

9 Responses to “A Big TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** For Tonight”

1. TNAisBEST says:

How is this a huge spoiler? Never heard if this guy

2. ToledoDavid says:

Me either…This is one reason why RVD was thought to be retired, by some of his fans. What's thought of as a major spoiler, isn't.

• stocksharkbite says:

Uh this website called it a major spoiler TNA did'nt! This site is not owned nor operated by TNA

• kevinroulette says:

so ture i think its ran by wwe marks

• ToledoDavid says:

I guess that I meant to say that this mindset, whether this message board, or TNA itself, isn't thinking big enough…don't get me wrong, I'm a TNA fan, but if people didn't know RVD was still wrestling, then someone like Rampage, or Big O isn't going to get the attention TNA needs.

3. Stunner says:

The big WHO???

4. soyfenomenal says:

Why are people so bothered by name value? I just want TNA to put on a good show. Fuck the ratings and PPV buys. TNA will thrive one way or the other. They just need to stop with the roll-up bullshit and put on good matches.

5. RavenNevermore says:

Though I agree with Soy mostly. The roll up win does not bother me. Its been going on for years and shows the matches to be more unpredictable.