Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 10, 2014
A Bully Ray Babyface Turn?, Lashley’s TNA Return

A Bully Ray Babyface Turn?, Lashley’s TNA Return

For those who missed the TNA Lockdown pay-per-view on Sunday night, Bobby Lashley made his return during the show. Lashley came out to answer the open challenge issued by Ethan Carter III.

Also of note at the TNA Lockdown pay-per-view, former World Champion Bully Ray came out as Dixie Carter’s “insurance policy” and served as the special referee for the Lethal Lockdown match. Ray ended up turning on Dixie and power bombing Bobby Roode, helping Team MVP secure the victory and control of the company.

9 Responses to “A Bully Ray Babyface Turn?, Lashley’s TNA Return”

1. mutaisback says:

You can never really trust Bully Ray, even if he is on your side. I'm happy that he did what he did, but the wrestlers should still sleep with one eye open.

• tna4life says:

Well I guess it’s time to turn him face he’s been heel for quite some time. Heck I’m at the point with Austin Aries I don’t know what he is . However I can say this he’s one heck of a wrestler. If they do turn Bully face, I hope he still keeps the heel attitude .

2. sempi45 says:

We'll see if he gets a title shot out of this. Dixie screwed him out of his re-match with AJ, so this might be his reasoning for turning on Dixie.

• tna4life says:

Oh that’s right I forgot about that! I must say this again ” TNA storylines” make logical sense and they are starting to play out in the ring. Unlike being “forced” to beleive something like an certain other company does it ! TNA TNA TNA!

3. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Definitely didn't see it coming, but why should I ? Bully Ray isn't the best utilized as a face, whereas he's one of the best Heels around.

4. ViceyThaShizzle says:

I think it was too soon, he's only just finished his feud with Anderson who's also a face… he should've been away from TV for another few months before turning… IMO.

5. TNA_Warrior_UK says:

Just finished watching Lockdown and I must say I really enjoyed it. James Storm looked bad ass in his new attire!

6. PaulMax2012 says: