Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 18, 2013
A Hilarious Moment During Last Night’s TNA Wedding

A Hilarious Moment During Last Night’s TNA Wedding

Taz, Bully Ray and Dixie Carter played up the wedding angle from last night’s iMPACT! via Twitter today.

Bully Ray: “What was supposed to be a night of celebration, turned into a nightmare. Devon was 1 thing. Taz your dead to me scumbag.”

Taz: “Dead? I just came to LIFE! All business big man.”

Dixie Carter: “Business?? Really, big man??”

Here is a video of the wedding. In a HILARIOUS moment, if you go to the 2:54 mark of the video, Hulk Hogan tells Brooke to “go check on Bully” and Brooke can clearly be heard telling her father “My boobs are out! My boobs are out!”. Oh man.

43 Responses to “A Hilarious Moment During Last Night’s TNA Wedding”

1. Sturk says:

she went to dreamer first haaahah then noticed he wasnt bully lol

• purpleurkel says:

the hair shouldve been a clue, but she was just thinking about herself and her boobs (common amongst chicks these days)

2. Mr. Excitement says:

If Taz returns to the commentary booth as a heel commentator representing Aces & Eights, that could be entertaining.

• Dirk1n says:

It's about time TNA tried some heel commentary, having the three commentators cheer the good guys and boo the bad guys was a bit much

• Firestormdzl says:

I too hope for that. I say this segment really caught me off-guard. I didn't think Taz would do something like this.

3. Sturk says:

exciting segment.. TNA has a great track record with doing weddings.

• tna24 says:

well from my understanding yea a great tract recorded with only 2 weddings in tna history if im right .

• hangers says:

A great track record? I'd love you to elaborate on that one…

• Sturk says:

I was just meaning they all had some kind of exciting twist or plot. So when TNA books a wedding for a show I don't go "boring, another wedding story?" because TNA has never given me a reason to doubt them on the wedding storylines.

• JoeWrestling says:

Well since one of the weddings actually went through, I would say that's a good record. And at least this one wasn't the standard, jealous boyfriend or lame swerve that one of them doesn't want to go through with it and it was a con. The wedding was actually meant to go through, so the fans weren't intentionally cheated by the people who planned the wedding. Also note for those "internet journalists" that say A&8 isn't a main event angle, and it's a flop.. you're entitled to your opinion but A&8 still seems to be part of the main angles and it looks like ratings are good enough for Spike.

• hangers says:

Im still getting over the Val & jay Lethal wedding where the highlight was George The Animal Steele eating a turnbuckle..

• piperfan says:

4 weddings. Jeff and Karens’.

4. tnadude says:

Pray tell that Taz turning wasn't the only point of that segment. I hope it leads to something more. While it was pretty well done, it was still too much of a shotgun event. Even Russo would have booked that out longer.

That said, congratulations to Spike TV. Impact + Bellator made for an exciting night. I turned it off after midnight and it was still going strong. I'm sure they would have rather seen Babalu win, but in reality he put over the fact that Bellator has legitimate guys so they should come out ahead.

Again – congrats to Spike. Keep up the good work!

• purpleurkel says:

I think they were behind schedule because the segment before seemed a little rushed also. I agree this would have been more dramatic if TAZ wouldve taken his time.

• JoeWrestling says:

You miss the point. Spike pays the bills. Spike wanted them to drop everything on this show to get all their current audience there for that show so that Bellator, which they own, would get some viewers. They are desperate for them cause Bellator audience is squat, and they probably just increased their audience 4X in one ***ht. So.. who care who thinks something was rushed, that wasn't the point. They need wrestling fans to build up Bellator just like they built up UFC on TheNashvilleNetwork/TheNationalNetwork/TNN/SpikeTV/Spike after RAW. I, for one, am grateful since UFC ruined Strikeforce (not that Strikeforce was going to last with the backers it had), I am now watching Bellator, which I previously was not watching until I heard they were picked up by Spike and Strikeforce was shutdown by Zuffa. I like Spike, they brought us such classics as Rollerjam! (R.I.P. Mark DAmato)

5. purpleurkel says:

at 2:32 is that Mr Anderson on the right side of the ring?

• tnadude says:

Yep. Notice though that he's not actually hitting anyone. There's more to that story. Can't wait to watch it.

• purpleurkel says:

true, he is just standing there. the story will get good if he doesnt join

• jbcissom says:

When did Sting come down and get beat down?

And I called it a couple of days ago, Brooke is going to be in A&8.

• Mr. Excitement says:

Many of us did. But I would love if both Bully and Brooke join Aces & Eights.

The 'LOVE' couple being bad going against her father. Also, Bully would be an amazing leader for Aces & Eights. Devon is a horrible heel. I can only accept him as babyface.

• soyfenomenal says:

Devon is unbearable as a face. Heel he told Brooke Hogan to "shut up bitch" Lol it was great!

• JCJTampaBay says:

Sting arrived right after the women left. You see Devon with the column set piece and Sting comes behind him, grabbing him. It's quick, but it's there. Sting apparently got beat down immediately.

• JCJTampaBay says:

purpleurkel, read my response to tnadude. Anderson was doing everything BUT just sitting there.

• JCJTampaBay says:

"Notice though that he's not actually hitting anyone" tnadude, you may want to go back and watch it again because Anderson was all over Tommy Dreamer. All you could see was him throwing blow after blow at Dreamer on the canvas.

6. TheRowdy1 says:

Taz turning was a well done surprise. I was thinking maybe Hogan would have "paid" Aces and Eights to break up the wedding. My disappointment (sarcastically) with the segment – nobody got hit with the cake or put through it. The cake can't survive a wrestling wedding!

• jbcissom says:

I thought that too (about Hogan paying off A&8). I love the Taz turn. Hopefully now they won't head the D'Lo route. This was a refreshing twist. Would have been better if Taz would have been able to T-bone suplex someone last night.

7. tna24 says:

what happen here is going to make for a great impact, but arent they taping in UK soon so will As and 8s segment have time off?

• TheRowdy1 says:

I was wondering about Aces and Eights and the over seas tour as well. It is a big part of Impact right now and I would be disappointed if I went to one of the over seas shows and they didn't have a part in anything. TNA already has Hardy unable to go due to the legal trouble, so no As and 8s would be two parts left out and I don't think that would go over well.

• tna24 says:

it make me think because of the money it would cost for all those guys to go over seas., even if like 50% of them are on the roster

8. ViceyThaShizzle says:

Hardy is easily written off TV – attacked by Daniels and Kaz or A&8s and suffers an injury. Also, I know Taz has back problems and the like but surely he could have put someone in a Tazzmission, it wouldn't have been that strenuous I think. A suplex probably would've caused him problems though.

9. lowridingallday says:

The acting at TNA is truly is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life….the show is so non-believable….how bout when kenny kicked that dude…and he stumbled until kenny got in the right position for a body slam….so ho horrible….I chanted the channel immediately….everything about TNA sucks….and all you hamsters on this website are just as horrible….u can all go to hell

• Robert Nigro says:

Then why are u here? This is a TNA website last time I checked. If you don’t like the show that’s fine, but berating everyone who does like the show is childish and makes you look uneducated and lacking in social skills.

• Laker says:

Then why did you visit this site in the first place

• UCEAD11 says:

Him had him a wittle too much to dwink …didnt him…Him needs Him diaper changed….and Him needs him big boy pants back on. Lowridingallday…..You know the name wreaks of the Big Wheel they use to ride back in the day…Him still has his…

• JoeWrestling says:

You're just mad you lost the bro off, bro. Better hurry or you'll miss your kiddie Saturday Morning Slam. Don't forget to dress up like a Miz'tard, looking like a Ed Grimley wannabe, and eating your fruit loops.

10. Lafume100 says:

I actually like this Bully Ray and Brooke relationship, I would love to see a corporation type angle where Bully is a puppet Heal Champion

11. UKTNAFAN says:

Taz has to be VP or something? He didn't have a mask or anything and he just revealed himself – rather than someone revealing him. – If he is this is so sh*t I'm wanting Jarrett or someone with genuine beef with Hogan/Sting/Dixie. Devon was a shock at BFG but now it's stupid. The idea of using D-Lo was good, but they didn't carry it out and then out the blue Taz?! TAZ?! It's so stupid! They won't have a heel commentator either I don't think; that's why they've been working with three so when Taz goes to the 'biker den' Todd Kennelly and Tenay can fill in. This storyline needs to pick up pace though, I want a big reveal, I'm thinking now Taz is in will he bring in his old friend SAMOA JOE into the fold. Taz 'managed' Joe when he first joined TNA so it could be an idea. The thing is though Taz can't do anything other than stand around looking stupid (he's good at that) his back is wrecked, he's so unfit so he needs to take someone in to Aces + 8s with him, hopefully TNA recognises it!
    Jeez that's an essay…

• JoeWrestling says:

I assume Tazz is the A&8 Heel Commentator role, D-Lo would be the A&8 Mole in the Office. The leader of A&8 would be yet to be revealed, if any exists. Maybe there is no no.1, only no.2, be seeing you! Maybe they will tear down the TNA logos and turn the show into A&8 Impact. Seriously though, it makes sense to have A&8 commentator because it's hard for the angle to get anywhere if no one is talking about it. It makes it as dumb as the 3MB, I mean SHIELD (Marvel superhero group appearing soon on ABC network), where the shield run out and ruin all the matches and main events EVERY week, yet security doesn't care, the GM's or McMahon doesn't care, none of the wrestlers in the back care to come out and help, yet the show keeps paying them while they cut promos in NXT that they are still waiting to be called up from developmental. Here's a clue, stop paying them and fire them and they will stop coming to ruin your show. It's so much nonsense.

12. Herr_Odditus says:

Well, its not like Bully has never turned Heel during his career. So who is he to judge Taz for doing it?

13. mrjdjr says:

The video hasn't been available for at least 24 hours but your morons still post that it's available.