Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 1, 2014
A Huge Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! Tapings

A Huge Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! Tapings

TNA posted the following on Twitter last night…

5 Responses to “A Huge Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! Tapings”

1. Beezy_Does_It says:

YEAH!!!!!!! BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!! It's going down in the tag team division! Finally!!!!!!! TNA should have been doing these matches when Matt was in TNA the first time. I love the Wolves but I would rather see TNA using all this tag team star power to put over The Briscoes and the Young Bucks. I don't agree with all the rumors of TNA wanting to bring Red Dragon in. I know they will probably work for cheap and they know how to put on good matches with the Wolves but TNA should be trying to bring in the Briscoes.
    The Briscoes are 10 time ROH tag champions. Say what you want about ROH but they are the recognized "#3". I would love to see a passing of the torch match between Team 3D and The Briscoes. TNA would probably screw it up any way. A perfect example of that is A.J. Styles vs. RVD (for the first time) in TNA.

• TNALegend71 says:

Oh screw wwe TNA IS WHERE ITS AT THIS IS GOING TO BE A HUGE MATCH I LOVED WATCHING HARDYZ VS WOLVES THE FIRST TIME NOW TO ADD TEAM 3D WOW!!!!!!! TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA

• BlowingSmoke247 says:

red dragon resigned with ROH this past week

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

The wolves win. Guaranteed

3. Tomohiro Ishii #1fan says:

GREAT !!! X Division , hardcore attitude ,great tag team competition that's all want !!!
    i just rewatched LAX vs Team 3d brawl destination x 07

speaking of LAX it makes me think about Hernandez

and i think Brian Cage is a great replacement for heavyweights with high flying moves in their arsenal
    TNA needs also big men with high flying moves like in the past Hoyt and Hernandez