Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 30, 2013
A Second #August1Warning Video Released + Rumor

A Second #August1Warning Video Released + Rumor

TNA has released the second #August1Warning video, which they say was delivered to their offices on Monday afternoon.

In the video, the mystery man says that he’s not Dave Bautista – and even though Bautista is a good actor, he’d beat the former WWE superstar in a fight. We reported earlier that we could confirm Dave Bautista was not the mystery man.

For what it’s worth, we’ve been hearing rumors about John Morrison but we can’t confirm that as of this writing. Keep in mind the Morrison/Batista heat over Melina from years ago. Hmmm ….

Here’s the video:

“At 4:45pm today (Monday), a second video tape arrived at the offices of IMPACT WRESTLING from the party claiming to be #August1Warning. Again, we do not endorse the content.”

48 Responses to “A Second #August1Warning Video Released + Rumor”

1. nate says:

I love TNA! I just hope that this isn’t a complete waste of time! I hope that this has some signifigance! I do not think that its Adam Pearce. Though Pearce is a good Wrestler and very deserving of a spot in mainstream wrestling, I doubt its him. It would be too easy! John Morrsion? Maybe. Maybe they are creating something new from Developmental! Hope its something good! So far, its good enough to create a buzz!! I personallly wouldn’t mind seeing Carlito in TNA! That would be interesting!

2. The Spectacular Crimson Spider says:

I think its Shelton Benjamin. Just saying.

3. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Yeah. John Morrison would totally beat Batista in a fight
    *Rolls eyes*

4. toddmikki says:

I am hoping its John Morrison! He could become the face of x-division. If its Adam Pearce i will be beyond disappointed!

5. andy3323 says:

Hope this is the post-cleanup from the recent releases at TNA. Clean-up guys no vital or in-use and bring in some fresh faces and new blood to start some new storylines. With that former WWE producer coming in, I am sure there are some names and ideas he had in mind that he shared with the higher-ups. Timing just lines up to well with that not to be playing in as some sort of factor.

6. Roid Master says:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a bald guy. Remember… you heard it here first.

7. UCEAD11 says:

I still think its Adam Pierce….could be shelton Benjamin. Def is not John Morrison…..hope its not Lo Key but he would be more animated in a message of that nature.

8. muaythai sd says:

Bobby lashley

9. Laker says:

Bobby Lashley… I’m going to keep that in mind

10. whatsup121 says:

I still hope it's Jeff Jarrett

11. TheFurnitureom says:

To me it looks like King Mo – the mentioning of Spike TV, the fact he could beat Batista in a fight, the ears, the lack of weekly hype (1 week and then debut isnt enough for a big star).

I hope it isn't, but it could fun seeing Mo & Rampage have a little mic talk against each other.

12. Luis says:

I’m going to say its either Stone Cold or King Mo just because they made it hard to figure it out

• Luis says:

I’m going to Scratch off King Mo because he specifically said I am not signed to Impact Wrestling and King Mo is already signed

• Luis says:

Another clue its Stone Cold he said no one is tougher than me…stone cold always says I’m the toughest SOB

• jflegler says:

Please stop with the Austin. I am pretty sure that if Stone Cold was coming to TNA, they would have hyped this tenfold.

• Luis says:

Well explain who is the toughest SOB wrestler and this might pull in viewers so I will believe itz the Rattle Snake

• jflegler says:

Page is the toughest SOB wrestler – it's me, it's me, it DDP <— p.s. I really don't think that it's him.

*facepalm

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

its 100% not Stone Cold Steve Austin.
      He's signed for a WWE Legends contract.

13. LABLUE says:

Steve Austin ston cold? Maybe

14. steve mills says:

Its stone cold steve austin :-)

15. Sturk says:

I'm going to give my final guess as to who it is and then i'll wait until Thursday. When we look at the professional wrestling landscape, we realize most big names are locked into contract by TNA or WWE. TNA released a few names recently maybe to free them up for a big signing. I don't think it is a wrestling name but a MMA name. I don't know who but I think it deals with fighting. He said "my problem is TNA's problem now" etc.I'm thinking this has nothing to do with wrestling but mixed martial arts. Lets see! I hope everyone's watching Thursday.

16. jflegler says:

Anybody could "claim" to be able to beat up Batista in a fight, markedly, it still could be anyone.

If you want to go the past Batista feud route with some of the potentially available:

Rey Mysterio Jr.
    Devon
    Goldberg
    Big Show
    Mr. Anderson
    Shelton Benjamin

17. jflegler says:

"Congratulations to "Bad Bones" John Klinger for winning the TNA Gut Check Challenge! After earning the most fan votes, Klinger will now get his chance to appear on a future IMPACT broadcast to compete in the TNA Gut Check!"

Here are some tweets from KLINGER:

""John Klinger ‏@TheGermanPsycho (20h)
    August is such a nice Month @IMPACTWRESTLING will have a #HOT summer! Athough [sic] some creepy #August1Warning, don't you think?""

""John Klinger ‏@TheGermanPsycho (28 Jul)
    What a sunny Day in July. Isn't it August soon? #August1Warning""

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Frankly, I don't have ANY idea why they are thumbing this down. In my eyes, this is the best shout by far!
      Thanks for the input

• jflegler says:

Thanks! I am not sure why either. It was just a little bit of research on my end – could amount to nothing. People were stating the obvious and outlandish while I just wanted to try and bring some alternative to the table.

Don't you think that it is funny how TNA acknowledges tweets from Holly, Batista, Pearce, but not this guy? Makes you wonder.

• jflegler says:

Check out this promo from The German Psycho on Dixie Carter.

Got to admit, if TNA is going international, why not have one of Germany's favorites?

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Yeah, I saw that.
          Its annoying how many ignorant people are on this site. Just thumbing us down because they don't want this guy to be the August1stWarning, and thumbing up people like King Mo, even though he clearly CANT be him :S

18. tHe_SoRrOw says:

He says "us" in the 1st vid. Maybe Dixie has done a deal with ROH and the guy talking is Desmond Wolfe (putting on an American accent). He is gona lead a group into TNA to invade. SCUM will reform and be involved as well as Kevin Steen and Jay Lethal. Im dreaming of course but how amazing would that be?!?

19. Goeroe1981 says:

About the august warning and it sounds stupid, but it really sounds like Orton. I know it's almost impossible , but listen to him good and see his shadow. If it's true i will love TNA even more. I know some don't agree, but bussiness wise Orton will make an IMPACT.

Edit:

Just read online that it's a former big WWE star, so all the ROH people can be scratched of the list. I now almost know for sure that it's Orton. He did beat Batista. If it's true i will be so happy. My favorite wrestler on my favorite show. And i will forget about the fired people all of a sudden then.

• jflegler says:

That will probably not happen since Orton has about 6 years remaining on his WWE contract.

• jflegler says:

This lends a nice backstory to your claim:

Wikipedia: **On April 4, 2006, Orton was suspended for sixty days for "unprofessional conduct."[85] In an interview, Orton stated, "my conduct was unbecoming of a champion, which is what I will be again when I return."[86] To cover for the suspension, a faked injury was devised, where Kurt Angle broke Orton's ankle during a grudge match.[87] Orton returned from his suspension in June to the Raw brand,[88][89] where he entered a rivalry with Angle, culminating in matches at One Night Stand and Vengeance before engaging in a storyline feud with Hulk Hogan. Orton began cutting promos insulting the aging Hogan and flirted with Hogan's then-eighteen-year-old daughter Brooke.[90][91] At SummerSlam, the two met in a "Legend vs. Legend Killer" match, which Hogan won.**

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

That's ludicrous.
      Orton is the WWE's second best drawer, do you REALLY think they would let him go to TNA ?

20. CuteBoy666 says:

its obviously The Great Muta.

21. annil8or4321 says: