Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 24, 2013
Abyss Returning To TNA?, Kurt Angle News, & More

Abyss Returning To TNA?, Kurt Angle News, & More

— For those wondering if Joseph Park has replaced Abyss permanently, it is being reported that there is a long-term storyline in place that will explain everything.

The Tribune-Democrat has an article on Kurt Angle wanting to save wrestling from being eliminated from the Olympics.

10 Responses to “Abyss Returning To TNA?, Kurt Angle News, & More”

1. whatsup121 says:

tnk God we need a monster's ball match

2. DirkB says:

I wonder if they'll explain why Joseph just stopped looking for his "brother" or if they'll explain about the fake Abyss.
    They don't even mention that Park has a win over Bully Ray.

3. annil8or4321 says:

maybe bully will knock the abyss out of him

4. Peckar says:

no shit

5. KGill28 says:

Hopefully it isn't to much longer. The Joseph Park character is unique and good, but they've been giving him to much tv time. It's to the point that I have trouble paying attention when he's out there.

6. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

I thought as much.
    Long-term story lines are the best kind. Make for better promos

7. RealCreative says:

I cant stand the Joseph Park gimmick…its stupid and weak

8. josieamy says:

Abyss should come back and tna should use a bit of pre recorded studio magic to have park and abyss reunite. Then park can still be used in small doses. They can coexist for years. Let the smoke and mirrors of pro wrestlers take place. I don't want to see the angle that abyss is the monster locked up inside and they are the same person. I want to suspend my belief.

9. KilloWare1996 says:

it would be good if Abyss beats Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy and someone who is extreme to win the world title.