Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 10, 2013
Abyss Returns To TNA On iMPACT! – Video Included

Abyss Returns To TNA On iMPACT! – Video Included

Abyss has broken his Twitter silence following his return on iMPACT! last night. Here is what he tweeted…

#revenge #retribution #rage #destruction

There will be NO mercy for the ones who have wronged me or my brother. Thank you @IMPACTWRESTLING fans for welcoming me back. #impactlive

Here is a video of Abyss’ return to TNA on iMPACT!:

25 Responses to “Abyss Returns To TNA On iMPACT! – Video Included”

1. Sturk says:

Loved it!! Great night of Impact Wrestling

2. jbcissom says:

As I was watching last night, I was thinking Abyss all the way. There were no "free agents" out there that could cause that much hype with Hogan. I'm thinking we're about to see Abyss vs. Bully Ray… and hopefully at BFG.

• tnadude says:

Well, I'm glad they didn't fool you, because they sure fooled me!

I could only think of one free agent, and it was making me SICK to think they were bringing back RVD that way! Yep – based on RVD's comments I've been expecting Hogan to go to the well for him. And I wasn't looking forward to it.

• jbcissom says:

I completely forgot about RVD… and I'm thankful that it wasn't him either. But seriously, I was thinking Jeff Hardy or Abyss… it had to be someone in TNA returning.

I would be lying if I didn't state that I had a small glimmer of hope that it was Suicide.

• KGill28 says:

I hope they don't do Abyss vs Bully at BFG. I would rather see AJ take the strap from Bully.

3. Dependant says:

Since when did Abyss have a phone? o.o

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

That part of the storyline was really stupid. and the fact he has twitter (???)
      Other than that, its been alright

4. soyfenomenal says:

Hahah. I was thinking it was RVD.. I was like "Oh, fuck me, it's just going to be RVD and he's going to hit the 5* for the win, of course. -.-" but it was Abyss! Too bad he had the poorly-executed return Sting had in January. Just walking down to the ring and such. He should have come back after a blackout.

• KilloWare1996 says:

but that would be predictable. Lights out and masked guy in the ring devon and anderson try and take it off. Double chokeslam then black hole slam to ray then loights out again and masked stuff off with no one there. Easy as that.

5. Mr_Wrestling_IV says:

I was originally thinking Jeff Hardy was the mystery partner. Then as the show went on I thought maybe D-Lo Brown was. Then when Hogan picked up the phone I thought RVD. I sure am happy it was Abyss.

6. tnafan05 says:

I knew it was abyss as soon as taz said i dygress

7. Roid Master says:

Nice hair extensions.

8. SammartinoJC says:

Abyss uses twitter?….now that's FN funny!

9. purpleurkel says:

Too bad Joe Park wasnt there to see it, I wonder where he was?

10. xenocea says:

i think that return would of had a bigger pop if it was his old theme. there was something about that theme that just gave you goosebumps and you knew business was about to pick up.

• Roid Master says:

I think they would have had a bigger crowd pop if they didn't let the Joseph Park story line drag on so long to the point that everyone knew what was going to eventually happen. It was about the same reaction you would get from a child on Christmas morning who just opened a gift that he picked out for himself. Where's the element of surprise? It was painfully obvious that it was the same guy in a mask and a crappy wig. We all knew something like this was going to eventually happen months ago.

• tna24 says:

well base on what i read parks and abyss are one and the same. so your going to get awig because he doesnt have the long hair

• Roid Master says:

I didn't have to read that to figure it out. It's painfully obvious. But they couldn't have gotten a better wig?

11. Stunner says:

I absolutely loved it , I was watching this today on DVR and I just knew it was going to be Hardy I’m so glad I was wrong. The abyss comeback was done to perfection I absolutely loved every moment of it! An the commentary was a perfect fit for what was going on in the ring! Great job TNA !

12. tna24 says:

abyss aka parks is back. now i see why parks was injury. so abyss can come back

13. TNA_fan says:

Glad to see Abyss back as The Monster, I'll be honest he (Abyss) was the last person I thought would be returning I thought it was going to be AJ "helping" Sting and Kurt, by beating down the Aces and eights, then he would turn on Sting, and Kurt

14. annil8or4321 says:

tna can use a good monster