Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 24, 2013
Ahmed Johnson: ‘Jeff Jarrett Is Extremely Racist’

Ahmed Johnson: ‘Jeff Jarrett Is Extremely Racist’

Ahmed Johnson recently spoke with the Wrestling Mania show about a variety of topics over his career. Johnson referred to Jarrett as “extremely racist” and explains his hatred for the TNA co-founder, as well as being kissed by Goldust during their angle in the WWF, Ron Simmons admitting to purposely injuring him, the supposed plans for Ahmed to become WWF Champion and why that never happened, what happened when he fell out with Vince McMahon and more.

You can listen to the interview at the above link.

21 Responses to “Ahmed Johnson: ‘Jeff Jarrett Is Extremely Racist’”

1. JoshuaTNA says:

Somehow I don't find this surprising.

2. nate says:

Maybe Ahmed is just upset that he never made it as big as he could when he was at his peak!

Or Jarrett is really racist! I hope not. He seems that he would be an ok Guy. Unfortunately, Jarrett could be racist! I mean look at the Roster. Jay Lethal is gone, R Truth has been gone. Monty Brown left!

Think about this, after WCW and the new Harlem Heat that Johnson was apart of, he didn’t have much success!

3. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Well he is from the south…

4. jbcissom says:

What isn't this guy sour about?

5. pepsilover2008 says:

I doubt it he sounds bitter and I know Shawn daivari liked him which is why he returned to ring ka king and not TNA. Plus from what I've heard from booker t he sounded like he had no issue with him in wcw.

6. piro4351 says:

looks to me like mr johnson loves to cultivate a grudge…

7. tnadude says:

Honestly – sounds like Ahmed Johnson's the racist… I mean, Jeff's worked with a lot of people, and never had a problem with them. Heck, he's in Mexico right now. IMO, it's a ridiculous notion.

Just sayin'.

• Philly_Cheese says:

I thought the same thing. He's been in Mexico and India for long periods of time, no racist would EVER do that. It's also possible he heard Jarrett make some kind of slightly racist joke and assumed he's "extremely racist".

• Obama Sucks says:

Of course Ahmed is a racist. Just look at him and you instantly know he is.

8. Bruce Moore says:

R-Truth would have never been TNA World Champion defeating Jeff for the title if he was racist.

9. RavenNevermore says:

Jeff Jarrett a racist? Lmfao. I guess when he and his dad had pretty much all the control in TNA Ron the truth killings was a figment of our imaginations. I cannot remember but I am sure Jarrett was not even world champion yet? Maybe a has been like Johnson is bitter. Hmm

10. DJBIGCG says:

Jarrett is from the south, so I don't think Ahmed is lying about jarrett being racist

11. 2blackbelts says:

Just being from the South doesn't mean you're a racist, nor does it give you the Ok if you are. I've been around Jeff since WCW and never saw him do or make a racisit comment. I found him alot of fun and very humerous backstage.

12. joe says:

Not saying Jeff is racist, however I did read on this website a few years back that he and r-truth had a big falling out over jarrett calling him an ‘uppity negro’ then again that could have just been b.s.

13. purpleurkel says:

One more reason to like JJ

14. annil8or4321 says:

double j would never

15. JeffPayne830 says:

Brickhouse Brown said got Jeff his first piece of black p$$$y and has been hooked ever since so I don't think he is