Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 10, 2013
AJ Styles & Fan Involved In Altercation – Details

AJ Styles & Fan Involved In Altercation – Details

AJ Styles reportedly got into an altercation with a fan at a weekend TNA house show in Aiken, South Carolina. Styles was heckled by a fan before his match with Robert Roode started and left the ring. Styles grabbed a chair and brought it over for the fan to use in getting over the guardrail. The fan pushed the chair away, angering Styles who shoved the fan. Styles initially left to get into the ring but then left and hopped the guardrail to head to the building’s exit to apparently challenge the fan to a fight.

The fan backed down and Styles then got into the ring, beating Bobby Roode by submission.

15 Responses to “AJ Styles & Fan Involved In Altercation – Details”

1. lee4tammy says:

styles is a very clean cut guy so i say this is a work

• ricky_No1 says:

Without a doubt

• incognitowolfe says:

Why woudl they do a work at a house show?

• OldManEaston says:

I could be a work, it could be legit. Leaning towards work, but I could see it either way. Everyone has a breaking point, even the most mild mannered of person.

AJ Styles also has a temper. Did any of you guys know that he actually went to jail for assault and battery, for putting a guy in the hospital, when he was younger? He talked about it on one of his TNA dvd releases. So it wouldn't be completely out of character for him to get pissed and want to kick someones ass.

2. AussieWrestling says:

Work written all over it.

3. HolsG says:

I know some people have said it's not a plant but it doesn't even sound like AJ (i know we don't know him but he's never done anything like this before). I can't even imagine Bully Ray doing something like that (to the apparent chasing out of the building).
    Either that or he's got personal issues.
    Guess we'll find out if it gets mentioned on impact

4. POWERBOMB says:

YEAH THATS THE AJ STYLES I WANNA SEE SUCH A BADASS!

5. TNA_fan says:

Is either "scripted" or someone the fan or AJ got out of line, if it wasn't scripted I'm glad it didn't get worst where someone fan or AJ got hunt or worst…

6. Get_Carter says:

This is all a work. Atlas Security is all over at these house shows and would never let anything like this go down "by accident". Just a work to help play up AJ's heel turn and mental issues.

7. Roid Master says:

Were cameras there?

8. Sturk says:

I hate how people say "that doesn't sound like AJ." PEOPLE HAVE GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS!! Some days they do things out of the norm of themselves. IT HAPPENS……. Doesn't mean they're bad people, just means they slipped up. You cant always put people in these boxes of all the way good or all the way bad. Because a bad person still does good and a good person does bad sometimes or loses their cool.

• OldManEaston says:

and some people do very bad things under the pretext of doing good. A lot of doo gooders and people who often say "it is for your own good" often often fall into that mode. As a general rule of thumb, I will never trust anyone who wants me to do something for my own good that I am leery about.