Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 8, 2013
Another New Match Added To Sunday’s TNA Genesis PPV

Another New Match Added To Sunday’s TNA Genesis PPV

TNA has announced that Sting vs. DOC is now official for this Sunday night’s Genesis pay-per-view. Here is the updated card:

Three Way Dance For The TNA World Title (Elimination Rules):
Jeff Hardy © vs. Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode

TNA Tag Team Title Match:
Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez © vs. Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan

X-Division Title Match:
RVD © vs. Tournament Winner

X-Division Tournament Finals:
Christian York vs. Winner of Zema Ion and Kenny King

Sting vs. DOC

Christopher Daniels vs. James Storm

6 Responses to “Another New Match Added To Sunday’s TNA Genesis PPV”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Sting vs. DOC? Because people want to see Sting vs another Matt Morgan, right? Botch fest on the way!

• Philly_Cheese says:

Drew Hankinson (DOC) isn't really known for "botches", I've never heard of him actually injuring someone or really messing up massively.

2. tnadude says:

This card does nothing for me. Then again, it wasn't promoted either. So I guess it all makes sense.

3. ViceyThaShizzle says:

I like how Bully is on the poster and he's supposedly suspended. 😀

4. Sunny says:

Good to see Sting on the Card, that will something beside the main event I will be looking forward to..
    I hope Ryan and Morgan wins the championships this time.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Probably not, I know they're trying to build morgan a little but through the tag team division isn't the way to do it. They did have something going with him turning heel, and just coming in during a random match and laying someone out. Unfortunately with this whole tag team thing, he went from possibly being just a badass heel to being a lacky for ryan and wearing a cape… Totally dropped the ball on this imo.