Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 1, 2013
AUDIO: Ric Flair’s 911 Call For Reid Flair

AUDIO: Ric Flair’s 911 Call For Reid Flair

TMZ.com has obtained and posted the 911 call that was placed after the caller found Reid Flair unresponsive in his hotel room last Friday. The caller tells the 911 operator that Reid was “out cold and purple.” TMZ is reporting that it was Ric Flair who placed the call, though past reports noted that it was hotel staff who found Reid and not Ric. The investigation into the death is still ongoing.

15 Responses to “AUDIO: Ric Flair’s 911 Call For Reid Flair”

1. dreamerfcf says:

That's not what a father would sound like who just discovered his son is dead. Ric LOVED his son! He loves all his kids. That's not Ric Flair!

• OldManEaston says:

Definitely not. The guy doesn't even remotely sound like slick Ric.

• toddmikki says:

Oh who know ric and his kids personally, thars awesome. My gosh dont state things like you live with them every day of his life!

• Tiffanydude says:

So you can't give somebody a compliment or encourage or a positive statement because you don't know them personally……… Is that a new law that was passed an hour ago that I should know about?

• toddmikki says:

No, you dont freaking go against facts especially when you dont know someone! Oh ive never met oj and barely watched him play football but i guarantee you he loved his wife more than any man on earth, i guarantee you he didn’t kill his wife! SEE HOW FREAKING STUPID IT SOUNDS YOU IDIOT! !!!!!

• Tiffanydude says:

I'm an Idiot?, Well by your "theory" I am not because you don't know me personally So Suck it

• dreamerfcf says:

I live near Orlando and would frequent the bars with Ric after TNA events at the Impact zone. Let me ask you, has The Nature Boy ever bought you a drink? He has for me. Just saying, he loves all his kids and would often talk about them…and his divorces.

• ricky_No1 says:

Yea and i enjoy dinner with sting too

• dreamerfcf says:

You're obviously not from Orlando. It's common knowledge that TNA invests in the fans. After tapings, they would typically have in ring autograph sessions and then they would tell everyone where they are going after. If you have an annual pass, you get in for free to the tapings. Several of us went every week. Ric would often buy for everyone. That's why he is broke.
            If you are a local, you would know who Dennine Neal is. Do you?

• ricky_No1 says:

Relax, i was just fucking with ya

2. Tiffanydude says:

I've listened to alot of Flairs crazy and wacky voice when he's pissed and I'm pretty sure Flair would've been yelling his ass off for somebody to help his son, as far as I know this isn't Ric

3. hangers says:

Haven't listened to it and won't, what's it going to achieve? The guys dead, he was doing heroin and obviously had problems, it can't have been easy for him growing up as I doubt Ric was much of a dad. Really sad for someone so young to go and sad to see yet another wrestler go out like this…

4. TFnatureboyfig4 says:

What kind of sick freak would WANT to hear the sound of a father finding his son dead?!

I haven't listened to this, and I'm NOT going to. There's nothing redeeming/newsworthy about posting the 911 call online!

• tnadude says:

Finally, someone who "gets" it. Ric Flair's son is DEAD. And people are arguing, and calling each other names in response to a post about it.

It's ridiculous. And it doesn't matter if it's real or fake. It's not something that Ric Flair, you, me, or any other father should have to go online and find posted. Furthermore, it's completely disrespectful to be arguing about it and questioning if a father loves his son at a time like this!

Just imaging how Rick would feel if he read these posts – regardless of whether this is a hoax. The man gave his entire life to entertain us. And this is how we thank him?

Seriously folks – think about what you write before you click "Submit Comment".

• ricky_No1 says:

You said it man. World is full of assholes