Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 7, 2013
Austin Aries Speaks Out – Hogan’s TNA Future, WWE Debut?

Austin Aries Speaks Out – Hogan’s TNA Future, WWE Debut?

Austin Aries recently spoke with the Post & Courier about a variety of topics. Check out the highlights:

On never getting the opportunity to work for WWE: “I don’t worry about that. They’ve had opportunities to sign me, and for whatever reason or measuring stick they were using, they didn’t see fit to give me an opportunity. I don’t know all the ins and outs of those decisions, and I don’t really dwell on it.”

On Hulk Hogan’s rumored departure from TNA: “Hogan is doing whatever’s good for Hogan … just like he’s done his whole career and just like he should continue to do. And if that means staying with TNA, great. If that means going to some other venture, then I wish him all the luck.”

9 Responses to “Austin Aries Speaks Out – Hogan’s TNA Future, WWE Debut?”

1. godoftna says:

Well said A-Double, well said indeed.

2. DJBIGCG says:

Good answers Austin Aries

3. Philly_Cheese says:

This guy has always been a class act and doesn't bad mouth people around him; It's why he'd probably be a great person to work with. Although I can see why WWE wouldn't sign him, doesn't have to do with his talents, it's just that he tends to be over the top sometimes (for example the whole crotch to face event). He had a habit of saying and doing things in the heat of the moment, which is fantastic but gets him in trouble.

4. Sturk says:

Aries is a great TNA talent to interview. He watches his words and doesnt answer too much crazy things about the company. Thats how it should be.

5. Bobamatic says:

This is why I quit watching WWE about 10 years ago and crossed the line. This guy is a Starr and WWE didn't see any draw in him.

6. Real Deal Heel says:

I'm not much for smallish wrestlers, but Aries has got "it". Good wrestler, good smarts. F WWE.

7. TNA_Warrior_UK says:

Great athlete, great performer and great on the mic. WWE's loss is TNA's gain!

8. Vampirofan says:

It's amazing how quickly he's become one of their main guys… If you look at the other major players they've all been in TNA a lot longer than A double. He's earned it though for sure.

9. annil8or4321 says: