Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 21, 2013
Backstage RVD/Mick Foley Heat?, Details Inside

Backstage RVD/Mick Foley Heat?, Details Inside

Arda Ocal had a very interesting interview with Rob Van Dam at the Cauliflower Alley Club ceremony in Las Vegas last week. When asked about Mick Foley, the former ECW champion changed his tone a little bit, which has led to speculation that there is some backstage heat between the two. He insinuated that Foley didn’t want to work with him. You can watch the interview below:

8 Responses to “Backstage RVD/Mick Foley Heat?, Details Inside”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Why would anyone want to work with RVD unless they were good friends with him like Jerry Lynn? I'm sure everyone in TNA (especially AJ Styles when he lost the WHC) was a bit more than apathetic when they were told "You'll be wrestling (laying down for) RVD."

• Philly_Cheese says:

Yeah I was a bit disappointed with the match between Christian York and RVD. I had gone in hoping that they'd somehow put York over and finally get RVD out of the spotlight for a change, but nope… This guy seriously never seems to put anyone over anymore. From what I've observed he's done it very rarely for a select few or when he has to, and usually when he has to he does it very lazily.

• TROOF says:

RVD has jobbed to Roode/Robbie E/Storm/Crimson/Joe/AJ Styles/Gunner/Kenny King, etc. RVD has had his fair share of jobs in TNA so I don't know where you fans pull this shit about him not putting people over.

2. Peckar says:

Where does all the hate come from? Sure his matches have been ho hum since being in TNA, but thats hardly his fault, as has been mentioned a thousand times before. I hope you "TNA" fans, and I use that term loosely, don't show the same disrespect to Aries and A.J in ten years. I am guessing respect is something that is not even in your vocabulary. RVD vs Cena at the Hammerstein Ballroom is only one of many reasons we have to be thankful for him gracing the squared circle. And if you are not down with that, I got two fingers for ya!

3. hosersrock says:

RVD's matches have always been ho hum. He is so predictable. He never changes his moves and never comes out with anything new. He needs to refresh his style and get some new moves. When he started he was great but as time went by he got lazy. He is not better then other wrestlers. He has had great matches..I remember the one he had with Cena at the ballroom. It was epic but that was them this is now.

There was a time that he was on fire. He walked in kicked ass and won his match. He did it with style. He did with some flare. Now it's just old stick that needs to be refreshed. I will be the first to admit, that i would never ever be like him. I couldn't wrestle my way out of a wet paper bag. I wanted to be one but alas it was not my path.

He is like any other wrestler in the business, they have to adapt and revive. Refresh the moves and get some new ones. People get sick of seeing the same old moves match after match. I can walk you through every match that RVD has. I can tell you when he is gonna do his signature moves. .

4. ricky_No1 says:

Why is it everyone loves RVD like no other when hes with TNA but the moment theres a chance hes gonna go else where hes hated like no other. Oh what fickle fuckers TNA marks are.