Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 1, 2013
Backstage Update – Low Ki’s ‘Retirement’ & Future

Backstage Update – Low Ki’s ‘Retirement’ & Future

As noted earlier here on the website, Brandon “Low Ki/Senshi” Sylvestry has been telling promoters that have contacted him for bookings that he is now retired. Sylvestry is now said to be getting into voice over work.

At one point he was in talks with All Japan, but reportedly requested a huge guarantee and All Japan backed off. Sylvestry has said he’d be open to making a return to wrestling if it was with a “major group.”

14 Responses to “Backstage Update – Low Ki’s ‘Retirement’ & Future”

1. Dante_Cross says:

So he isn't on retirement, just waiting.

2. jbcissom says:

I know he's not going to draw… but I would love it if he were in the MEM… great ring skills.

• OldManEaston says:

No offense to Low Ki, but this current incarnation of the Main Event Mafia is already watered down enough already don't you think? Angle is really the only one who is a legit Main Eventer who is still at the top of his game. Sting and Joe have seen a lot better days physically, Magnus isn't there yet, and Rampage is not even a wrestler.

• jbcissom says:

I'm guessing you didn't read my entire post. I said I knew he wouldn't draw like Sting and Angle, but Low Ki is RVD (of old) on steroids IMHO (as far as actual high-flying and wrestling ability).

• OldManEaston says:

I did read your post. I said he was not a Main Eventer.

• jbcissom says:

You need to go youtube some of matches, in which he was the main event in the earlier TNA days. Him, Elix Skipper, Daniels, Joe, AJ… some of that great early stuff.

• OldManEaston says:

eh, I understand that, but TNA of then vs Today is a totally different world. My favorite time in TNA btw, but still a different world. Even if he was a pretty big fish in a small pond then, and I am not saying he was, he really hasn't been relevant for years.

• tnarulzdude says:

ok but sometimes is not only about your mistakes ,i think he's bigger than sabin, petey williams even if i really respect them for example low ki in my opinion he should have had more spotlight all these years because of its ability

• tnarulzdude says:

with bigger i was referring to the abilities.
            @oldmaneaston btw i was talking with you ,i mean you said he's not been relevant for years,but just give him joe for a big feud :stiffness party

3. Tiffanydude says:

I hope he doesn't retire! Hope he comes to TNA! D:

4. Roid Master says:

"Get out of my way Lo Jack!" ~ Jeff Jarrett

5. tnarulzdude says:

I REACTIVATED MY PROFILE HERE AFTER A YEAR ND HALF ,I WAS NO SPOILER UNTIL TODAY
    I FOLLOW TNA NO SPOILER ON CHALLENGE EVEN IF IM NOT FROM UK BUT I WAS SEARCHING ONLINE FOR NEWS ABOUT TNA POSSIBLE NEW ARRIVALS AND NEWS ABOUT LOW KI IM A HUGE FAN OF LOW KI I ALWAYS HOPED TO SEE HIM STABLE ON TNA AGAIN I DIDNT REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS FASE ON WWE AND FOR REAL I WAS NO SPOILER AND YESTERDAY ON IMPACT I HOPED THAT SUICIDE WAS LOW KI(EVEN IF HE AINT GOT THE ARIES STATUS,LOW KI FOR ME REMAINS ON MY PERSONAL TOP 4 ALONG WITH JOE AJ LYNN.)
    it's off topic but after this top4 there's hernandez im a huge fan of this guy i always said he's got power like an heavyweight and agility like an x division athlete.he should be x division champ changing the rules again .he would gain a complete face status acclaimed from masses im sure about it .it sounds crazy but i think even competing on bfg series but on the x division tna could catch people to support him .sorry for the screaming "netiquette speaking" but i was out of this site from lot of time! lol

6. tnarulzdude says:

i checked my comments on my profile it's more than 168 weeks ago . ive been here i checked some news and some comments but i have not written so far: LOW KI ' S GOT THE POWER

7. tnarulzdude says: