Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 3, 2014
Backstage Update – TNA’s New Stable – The Menagerie

Backstage Update – TNA’s New Stable – The Menagerie

The Menagerie, Tanea Brooks, Rebel, Knux, Christy Hemme, Crazy Steve, Rob Terry ….. TNA gives you “The Menagerie” stable!

We posted a photo (see the post above this one) of the new TNA faction, “The Menagerie.”

For those who missed it, here are details on the group from a report we put up yesterday.

Rebel will apparently play the role of his sister. She is the woman we have seen in recent vignettes with Knux on the various TNA programs. She was reportedly pitched to TNA as a potential talent by Christy Hemme.

The masked muscle-man of the group will be portrayed by former TNA Global Champion Rob Terry.

Crazy Steve will be played by Canadian independent wrestler Steve “Crazzy Steve” Scott. He has appeared on a TNA Gut Check segment in the past.

6 Responses to “Backstage Update – TNA’s New Stable – The Menagerie”

1. XcluZive says:

Looks like a rip off of they Wyatt Family to me. If the Wyatt Family wasn't in WWE, I seriously doubt TNA would do this.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Far from it… If you seen the pictures, it's a freak show from a circus. Just because Knux has a beard doesn't mean it's a rip off of the wyatt family.

2. tna4life says:

I know Knux will lead it however I hope The Freak( Rob Terry) gets most of the in ring time. I hated he had to suffer as Robbie’s Bouncer. SMH that was such a waste in my mind

• Philly_Cheese says:

I'm honestly not sure if Knux will be leading the group. I think they're using him as a way to bring the group in, and give that fan familiarity. I think if they didn't use the idea that Knux was bringing them back with him, the group wouldn't make any sense. Personally, after looking at the videos online of Crazzy Steve, he's definitely the best wrestler among them, and will probably end up as the leader of the group.

3. CuteBoy666 says:

can't wait!

• Luis says:

Yea I curious to see what they can do with this stable I think it will add this aces n eights feel but they can build more stable to compete with them