Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 17, 2013
Breaking News: Aces & 8’s Member Released

Breaking News: Aces & 8’s Member Released

Drew “DOC” Hankinson tweeted today that his contract with the company expired on July 12. Hankinson tweeted:

“My contract with TNA Wrestling expired July 12th, as of this evening we have officially parted ways. #SUNTANBIKERMAN tours again!!”

25 Responses to “Breaking News: Aces & 8’s Member Released”

1. soyfenomenal says:

NO HE WAS THE BEST MEMBER

2. lowridinAllDay says:

Can’t wait to see all the trolls (twisted_enemy,bigmike885,.soyofayougman,peckarwood,lee4tammy,etc) come here and blab about how they won’t miss him and he did nothing for the company….damn trolls…may you all continue to live the miserable ,single,video game playing lives you currently lead…..

• Tiffanydude says:

You're Trolling the trolls, you realize that yes?

• soyfenomenal says:

Yet none of us are trolls.

• Tiffanydude says:

I apologize for calling you a troll, I wasn't really specifying you guys as trolls just in general of the internet he was trying to "Troll" other trolls. Are we still alright?

• lowridinAllDay says:

“Are we still alright?”…”I apologize”. Ahahaha wow…tiffanydude its so nice to see you’re trying to keep your online buddy happy….unreal, trollboy…..I can’t stop laughing….asking soyofayoungman for his forgiveness…..troll…..

• Tiffanydude says:

What?

• soyfenomenal says:

I posted a god damn comment before you did saying that he was the best member of the faction. I will miss him terribly.

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Oh wow! Now im included in your list of cool people!
      No, actually I think its rather stupid for a company to flirt a storyline, just to have them leave. Would have been exciting to see an aces and eights member turn on them from inside the group.

• lowridinAllDay says:

You should be proud bc its the only list of cool.people youve ever been on….and ever will be on, troll

• tnadude says:

Honestly, I said a few days back that I thought Doc & Knux were terribly underutilized and should have been pushed as tag champs much like Hall & Nash were in the nWo.

But that didn't happen. So I'll say I miss what he "could have" done for the company. But – TBH – he really never DID anything for the company. Other than stand around and occupy space in the ring during Bully's promos anyway.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Are you kidding, a real tag team in TNA with people like Hogan around? TNA's tag team division is getting close to being as bad as WWE's currently is.

• jflegler says:

In my opinion, it is just as bad. If they plan on going X division heavy and restructuring their KO division, (not saying that I disagree with that move) what time does that leave to develop decent tag rivalries?

3. Mr. Excitement says:

He was my favorite member of Aces & Eights. Why couldn't they release the Bischoff guy and his Brisco buddy instead?

4. Stunner says:

WHAT??? DOC gone and no wrestling Wes Brisco is still around ? WHAT??? He’s not Jack or Jerry yet TNA is keeping this clown around because of his last name? WHAT ???? DOC actually looked the part, of BIG, MEAN, Tough SOB Biker Guy. WHAT??? The Main Event Mafia now could destroy Aces&eights, I mean who does the Aces&eights have now to make anyone afraid of them? WHAT??? Exactly NO ONE!!!! WHAT???

5. tna24 says:

doc the best As & 8 member besides anderson, and team 3 d what a fail

6. TheBringer92 says:

Another one bites the dust

7. TNA_fan says:

Don't be surpised if this the last year we'll see the Aces and 8's as a group, MEM is gong to take over and "maybe" turn heel, and another large group will likely be created..

• tna24 says:

well you can kind of tell it might end soon, you had dlo kick out and than the problems with doc. it just a matter of time before MEM end them.

8. TNA_Warrior_UK says:

He should have been used more. DOC was what aces & 8s is all about.

9. annil8or4321 says:

what a waste of a story line