Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 3, 2013
Breaking News: Crimson Gone From TNA

Breaking News: Crimson Gone From TNA

Partial Source: Pwinsider

As noted earlier here on the website, TNA releases are ongoing right now. We can confirm that Crimson has been released from the company. He joins Joey Ryan, Christian York, Taylor Hemdrix, Sam Shaw and Madison Rayne as those who have been released so far.

More releases are coming so stay tuned.

15 Responses to “Breaking News: Crimson Gone From TNA”

1. nicholal79 says:

TNA is in some major trouble!

2. 1Risky1 says:

Crimson, Taylor Hemdrix, Sam Shaw are still in OVW roster Madison has to have a time out with her baby the others who knows why they took them off

3. TNA_Warrior_UK says:

I would rather have Crimson, Ryan and Yorke on the roster than the likes of Brisco and Bischoff. Crimson looked vastly improved against Joseph Park and could have been a good heel in TNA. Disappointed!

4. TheBringer92 says:

Anyone seeing TNA being dead soon?

• TNA_fan says:

If TNA let the wrestlers like Crimson go then I have to agree, why sign Rampage who isn't really a "big signing" in the first place IMO.

5. piro4351 says:

yes, TNA is going down lol. and its mainly Hogans fault..they need Jim Cornette to shake things up a little there and go back to basics if they want to survive for much longer. Its a very tough business these days, even for WWE..

• TROOF says:

Jim Cornette is the man that started to shake ROH down to the ground once he went back in late 2009 and early 2010. ROH hasn't been the same since. I don't think you want him in TNA judging from his recent work in ROH. Hell, I think ROH even got rid of Cornette.

• Mr. Excitement says:

ROH did and I don't follow ROH. But my buddy who follows them deeply says he believes they'll be going under.

Right now I'm worried. If ROH and TNA die (WWE will buy their video collections of course) then WWE is all we'll have left. We'll be back in 2001.

6. Cezar_TheScribe says:

I want to see Crimson back soon.

7. TROOF says:

Terrible news btw. Crimson had so much upside. Just what in the world is TNA doing? SMH

8. annil8or4321 says:

waste of a good talent

9. Zxspectrum says:

I can see crimson getting picked up by WWE. Young, big, built and reasonably talented. He would be a great fit as tag champ with orton.