— Here are some quick Extreme Rising iPPV results:
* Jay Bradley defeated Christian York via Pin
* Extreme Rising Championship Tournament: Stevie Richards defeated Papadon via submission
* Extreme Rising Championship Tournament: Luke Hawx defeated Perry Saturn via submission
* The Blue Meanie and Balls Mahoney defeated Da Lost Boys via pin
* Bestia 666 defeated Façade via pin
* BLK OUT defeated The FBI via pin
* Raven vs. Gary Wolfe never happened as Raven said Wolfe wasn’t there.
* Stevie Richards challenged Raven to face him in a Loser Leaves Town match, they brawled, and then a “new flock” hit the ring, no match.
* Extreme Rising Championship Tournament: Devon Storm defeated Sabu via pin
* Extreme Rising Championship Tournament: Rhino defeated Homicide via pin
* Shane Douglas vs. Matt Hardy was a no contest. Things broke down and there were run-ins galore. Hardy appeared to get injured during this.
— According to sources, word is that Matt Hardy hit his head when he was shoved off the top to the floor by Luke Hawx during the main event of the Extreme Rising iPPV. According to several readers who were ringside, Hardy got sick after hitting the floor and appeared to be going into convulsions. While not confirmed, it appears he may have suffered a concussion. He may have also suffered an injury to his ribs, but that is not confirmed at this time.
Hardy did sit up before the PPV went off the air but medical staff asked him to lay back down. An ambulance was called to the building and Hardy will be taken to a local hospital to get checked out. As the show ended, Hardy was still down on the floor and the promotion asked the crowd to clear out as soon as the event ended.
The run-ins during the end of the main event were scheduled and not a reaction to the Hardy injury.