Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 2, 2013
Breaking News: Kurt Angle Arrested For DWI

Breaking News: Kurt Angle Arrested For DWI

We don’t have very many details yet but Kurt Angle was arrested today in Wise Country, TX on a DWI charge. He was taken in and released on $2,000 surety bond. If you’re interested, you can click here to view his mugshot photo.

The following information was posted on the Wise County All Courts/Sheriff’s Department Records website:

Booking #: 78562 Department of Public Safety (Wise Co)
Facility: Booked: 08/02/2013 Released: 08/02/2013
Name ANGLE, KURT STEVEN Desc White Male 6′ 240 lbs
Alias Hair Brown
SO # 0205204 Eyes Green
DOB 12/09/1968
DL # PA-21717260
Address ————–

Warrant # Charge Issuing Auth Offense Date Bond/Type Fine/Crt Costs Disposition
Surety Bond
Released – Posted Bond/Awaiting Trial

Story developing …. more as we get it.

10 Responses to “Breaking News: Kurt Angle Arrested For DWI”

1. DJBIGCG says:

That's really a shame Kurt. I remember you said something like you left wwe because the schedule was to much, had you on pain killers, or whatever else. You're in tna because of more freedom and other things, and now you get a dwi

2. CELL says:

TNA Fanboys: I call b.s. How do they know it was Kurt? Where they there? Is someone following Kurt around and know his business? Dirt sheets just making things up again.

I think i pretty much got the fanboys response down. But honestly ill give Kurt a pass for this one. After the non reaction for tito and a crappy sounding impact next week; thanks to the spoilers, I’d have couple of drinks too.

• ricky_No1 says:

So your saying drinking and driving is ok and it was a made up story anyway?

• CELL says:

If you look closer to my comment about it being a made up story its what fanboys would say seeing as anything negative about has to be a made up story.

And the part about me giving Kurt a pass; well i was gonna put “joke” in parenthesis before i typed it but i though people here would be smart enough to get it without having to put that in.

I guess…..not.

• ricky_No1 says:

Maybe you should try to be less vague in your comments. Then people may understand what your trying to say

3. ViceyThaShizzle says:

Did he get that cut as a result of the drinking?

4. RavenNevermore says:

CELL. sorry no TNA fans feel that Way. To you to think like that makes you sound like a totally TNA hater. Angle messed up. I cannot see anyone defending it or saying its bs. So get off the I hate TNA d””k ride.

• CELL says:

Funny cause i didnt mention anything about tna. I was joking around and making fun of kurt and fanboys

So i dont know what the i hate tna d*ck ride is coming from.

But i was directing this to fanboys and again, funny so far your the one who seems so offended by it. But

then again im not surprised.

” I hate tna d*ck ride” lol. Ok you wanna go middle school yard insults? I’ll play along.

I’ll get off the d*ck ride when you stop swallowing the load of jizz that tna drops in your mouth. Cuz you seem to like what ever they shoot out.

If not, at least wipe the corners of your mouth when your done dont you have any manners?

5. whatsup121 says:

man this is just terrible , atleast nobody was hurt with his drunk driving

6. crowvision says:

Not saying Kurt was right for driving while intoxicated, but the laws are too stricked. You can't have a beer or glass of wine with a meal anymore, because the b/a level is so low in many state. It's a money racket and that's true… it's damn true.