Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 19, 2013
Brooke Tessmacher Simply Doesn’t Like Angelina Love

Brooke Tessmacher Simply Doesn’t Like Angelina Love

Brooke Tessmacher and Angelina Love have been arguing on Twitter.

Tessmacher wrote: “It’s not about tattoos.. I don’t mind them. Just don’t care 4 @ActualALove I’m a very positive person & she’s been nothing but negative 2me”

37 Responses to “Brooke Tessmacher Simply Doesn’t Like Angelina Love”

1. Mr. Excitement says:

Make it happen at Bound For Glory!

2. soyfenomenal says:

They should kiss and make up.

3. OldManEaston says:

Retract those claws ladies.

I always have to laugh when I hear someone say "I'm a very positive person" Most people who say that, usually aren't. I love a person who comes right out and admits they can be a prick, because most people are LOL!

4. Treck says:

You know TNA let Love go when she asked and was still under contract. The ungrateful bitch should of been at the knockouts one night only event.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

Wow.. look at you calling her ungrateful because she wants to do whatever she wants with her own life. She owes nothing to anyone. She's not a slave. Let it go man, I mean child, TNA isn't all there is in life. What will happen when they inevitably have to close down? Will you eat some buckshot? Get it over with now so no one has to read your pathetic posts.

• Peckar says:

Welcome back 😉

• Pippin0490 says:

"inevitably have to close down"

How many times have you said that is going to happen and how many times has it not happened when you said it would?

Whereas I agree with your sentiment that 'Treck's' post was pathetic, but of all people to say "Get it over with now so no one has to read your pathetic posts. " do you not feel you're being just a little bit of a hyprocrite?

• JoeWrestling says:

Yes, she can do whatever she wants with her life. However, before you posted this, did you notice she chooses to spend her time reading TNA tweets and trolling them. So before you assert she shouldn't go into bondage for TNA, maybe you should realize she's the one interjecting herself into it.

• IHNSAIN says:

so tna gave her a break in wrestling does that mean she shouled be tna's bitch wow if i stayed in ma first job id be a paper boy

5. DirkB says:

It makes me wonder if all this had something to do with Angelina not getting used and then released.
    Probably not but you never know.

6. tna24 says:

it funny when former tna people fight with people in tna. hogan and scott steiner and now love and tessmacher

7. Stunner says:

It’s all a work I bet Loves going to sign and then it’s going to be a major match at the next PPV.

• tna24 says:

really if that was true, then why did love say no to the women ppv. it because she doesnt want back

• IHNSAIN says:

or are we gona get a females in a&8 her and tara would be gd get rid of that z list celeb cunt

or am i jst wishing lolz

8. hangers says:

Oh boo hoo Tess, how about you get some more moves in your repertoire as a stinkface, hair pull and lame ass clotheslines just don't cut it..

9. stocksharkbite says:

Tess has a manly chin. Angelina and Velvet were great as The BP as heels.

• Peckar says:

Her looks don't matter. It's the lack of wrestling that comes with the package.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

I might just not notice her man-face as much if she could actually wrestle.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

Feels good to stretch out again & let it allllll hang out. Shame they deleted my message. Someone some how took offense, I have no idea why? Haha.

• tnadude says:

It probably didn't get posted. These comment systems are lame that way. I doubt the site owners even pay attention to the comments.

BTW – what did you say?

Personally, I think Tessmacher is one of the better looking KOs. I also think she's much improved in the ring and better than Velvet. She can't go with Gail or Mickey, but she does deserve credit for improving.

• Peckar says:

I would delete your message if I knew how for talking rubbish like that lol. She has not improved, ever. Velvet has proven since she has been back that she CAN go with the vets, and my guess is Sabin is to thank for that. Sometimes I wonder if some of you's just watch the show with kock in hand.

• tnadude says:

Hey, we're all entitled to our opinions :). That's what these forums are for.

BTW – if it were possible to delete other people's posts, I strongly suspect more than a few of yours would be deleted, my friend, LOL!

• stocksharkbite says:

But wait wasnt that his opinion?

• Peckar says:

Yeah, but yous are suppose to be smart fans. There is nothing smart about telling people someone is improving when it is obvious they are not. We all watch the same program. It is like saying Hardy has the best mic skills in TNA. If you think she is hot then just say so. Don't feed everyone BS.

• tnadude says:

I did say she was hot :).

And we may not be watching the same program either. I'm not the only one that believes she's dramatically improved. Her match with Tara at BFG was outstanding. I've seen her dive off the top rope numerous times now. I don't see the other girls doing that either.

I also see her missing less spots than she used to. Is she as good as Tara, Gail, or Mickey? Not yet. But – that was also part of my original post. Basically, she's far ahead of where she was a year ago. She's also far ahead of where she was when they made her the KO champ. Check the matches – it's true.

Again, you are entitled to your opinion, but to say I'm feeding everyone BS is to suggest I'm secretly working for TNA or something… I'm just calling it the way it is, my friend.

• Peckar says:

She can't wrestle, period. I guess you will try to tell me Rob Terry is making in-roads too. Like I said, BS.

10. shanedraper says:

brooke has a steroid jaw

11. xenocea says:

I can this is going to escalate into a bigger problem. Velvet would not appreciate her friend getting dissed like that.

Then there would be awkward tension between the two backstage since they both in TNA, which in turn will result with one of them leaving due to them not getting along.

12. incognitowolfe says:

13. Cezar_TheScribe says:

Tessmacher started this and Angelina has been nothing but negative?

Angelina Love's weight is fine. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but this is America. We are free to do as we please.