Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 15, 2013
Bully Ray Comments On His Quad Injury

Bully Ray Comments On His Quad Injury

Bully Ray posted the following on Twitter today, regarding his reported quad injury…

My quad tear could not have happened at a worse time. Disappointed is an understatement. #BULLYNATION

Ok so…I will still be at TNA live events this weekend. Injury not nearly as bad as HHH but still painful. Partial tear.

13 Responses to “Bully Ray Comments On His Quad Injury”

1. nobalkain says:

Get well soon BR we need you in the Cage against Aces and 8s :)

• soulbadguy says:

brooke was pushing hogan to give a title shot to bully. Sounds too easy, this is proof that brooke and bully is part of aces.

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

You might have good Calves, but your quads apparently suck

3. Mr_Wrestling_IV says:

Watching the end of iMPACT last night I could have sworn Bully Ray was gonna wrap his chain around Hogan. I still think there's a swerve coming with Bully Ray.

• tnadude says:

I'm wondering the same thing. I've never heard this much tweeting about an injury like this. Also, he's the #1 contender, and was apparently named it AFTER his injury… Doesn't sound right to me either.

4. soyfenomenal says:

not nearly as bad as HHH lol

5. Treck says:

I am glad I am not the only one who sees a swerve with Bully Ray. Also the whole ring thing with brooke and how he acted. Would love to see him dupe her as well! Would be nice also if a Knockout from out of nowhere takes Brooke out :)

6. Treck says:

Also look at the guy at the end of impact from.the aces and eights who was the first to come in. He has the build of bully ray :)

7. Treck says:

Lol .. I meant bully ray looked like he wanted to take hogan out. I see a swerve Bully Ray should not be a face! Hopefully aces and eights helps him win the title and he did all of this to use Hogan for political gain.

8. annil8or4321 says:

it will probably be bully and brooke in aces and 8s but i dont really see bully and devon working together