Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 8, 2012
Bully Ray Speaks About A Possible WWE Return

Bully Ray Speaks About A Possible WWE Return

Bully Ray recently spoke with about re-signing with TNA, nothing that it was in his best interests to stay but that he would consider a WWE return once his contract comes up again.

“Pro wrestling is a business just like any other business, and you always go where the best opportunities and the best money is,” he said. “So whenever it comes time to negotiate, I always leave myself open to make whatever the best decision is in my world, in my best interest. Sticking with TNA right now was in my best interest. When my contract is up with TNA, you never know. I might retire, I could end up with another company. You never know where you’re going to end up and you never know if a company’s gonna still want you around. So you always leave things open-ended. It’s a smart move.”

8 Responses to “Bully Ray Speaks About A Possible WWE Return”

1. Leg Drop Jobber says:

Bully Ray is a legend. He has been since he and Devon raised hell in ECW.

2. Treck says:

I hope to see Bully Ray join aces and 8’s. Then win the tna world championship next ppv

3. tna24 says:

why go back to wwe. you are at the top of TNA, i doubt he would get this much tv time with wwe. wwe is now more a young guns show

4. Stunner says:

WHAT??? Why leave TNA to be buried by the WWE, If it wasn’t for Randy Orton I wouldn’t even watch it anymore. Zack Who, finally I’m getting a break from CENA , Triple H and Vince have almost killed the WWE. I can bearly watch it anymore. WHAT??? TNA Matches are better, which leads me to say something I thought I would never say. TNA is putting out a BETTER PRODUCT than the WWE at the moment. Well, as the saying goes the truth hurts, however it’s still the truth. SMH @ WWE !

5. ricky_No1 says:

I got to say that i though team 3D was a waste of time a couple of years ago but the way bully reinvented himself is amazing and would hate to see him leave TNA. greatest heal in TNA history. Guess this is what humble pie tastes like.

6. destroyer_v39 says:

He's on top of TNA, but he doesn't have the same history he does in WWE. WWE has his Dudley last name copyrighted. Plus since WWE is rebuilding there tag team. Might as well put the legendary Dudley Boyz back with Paul Heyman as manager. Team 3D sounds stupid. Bubba Ray Dudley & Devon Dudley not no Bully Ray SH*T.

7. mrjdjr says:

Sounds like he's a bully in and out of the ring