Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 25, 2013
Come Meet Mickie James, Raven Is A Smart Guy, More

Come Meet Mickie James, Raven Is A Smart Guy, More

— Scott “Raven” Levy recently made the list of MSN’s smartest celebrities. He joins names like Bill Clinton, Steve Martin and Madonna. You can view the list here.

— Mickie James will appear at this weekend’s Chiller Theatre event, which takes place at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel 199 Smith Rd. Parsippany, New Jersey. The multi-time champion will meet fans and sign autographs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Former TNA Knockout Rosita is also scheduled to appear. (Event Information)

10 Responses to “Come Meet Mickie James, Raven Is A Smart Guy, More”

1. Treck says:

I agree with Raven. Clinton and Steve Martin. But Madonna? Um no. I would say Tori Amos at the least.

2. godoftna says:

I'd heard before how Raven is a bright guy. Loved his "gimmick" in WCW where he revealed to Kanyon that he just acted like a moody depressed person to annoy his mother and that he was really an extremely happy person with a boat load of money to burn.

• Peckar says:

That was the end of the best story he worked in WCW. Saturn freeing The Flock is one of the best mid-card crowd reactions I have seen. And a great match.

• jbcissom says:

Raven… the best mid-carder that comes to mind. He wasn't able to draw like Flair or Hogan, but as far as brilliant heels, he's arguably the best. Definitely makes Punk look like a little crybaby, that's for sure.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Raven was a genius at coming up with original ideas, the problem is they were always messed with by people in creative. I loved when he did serotonin in TNA, and when when they started the Kaz rebellion of the group everything just suddenly died without them completing the story.

• godoftna says:

An in his prime Raven vs Punk feud would of been EPIC. Raven always had great storylines with a lot of performers from Sandman and Dreamer in ECW to DDP and Benoit in WCW. His run in WWF was forgettable as he was just another face in the crowd and he quickly disappeared.

3. annil8or4321 says:

i heard he was pretty sharp

4. THISISASHOOT247 says:

my dream creative team consist of: Paul Heyman, Raven, Jake the snake, Stone Cold, and Daffney(I'd let her write the women's division)

5. Undedlok says:

Well having a 130 IQ personally puts me above George W (thankfully) and behind someone I spent hours at Purple Orchid with.