Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 29, 2012
Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT!

Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT!

Here are tonight’s TNA iMPACT! matches:

* Matt Morgan vs. Crimson
* Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne
* Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson
* Handicap Match: James Storm vs. Bully Ray and Bobby Roode

8 Responses to “Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT!”

1. Triple f says:

C’mon folks, it’s time to decide! Are Bobby Roode allies or enemies? Maybe they’ll turn on each other.

2. JeffandJoker says:

Hello Everyone,

Only four matches ?!?!?!? Its a two hour show, and all TNA can come up with is four matches !!!!

The other two things I'm really not understanding is : Jeff Hardy v.s Ken Anderson??? Why would they go and put the two of them in a match against each other. That just doesn't seem to make any sense.

And the other is James Storm in a Handicap match. That is a bad idea.

3. lowridin all day says:

Looks like another fun night washing my car

4. sTiNgfAn1985 says:

Im so conflicted as a fan…I just cant wrap my mind around why do we have Hogan returning to the position of GM. I thought they had a booking plan all the way to Slammiversary set to continue right after Bound for Glory. This just seems to be a bad call, Hogan is hard to watch, I hope they keep him off TV and out of the ring and Sting going full time again, I just dont know how to feel about that, he was actually GOOD in the GM role, not cool!

5. ecward1 says:

Hogans back because he was out having surgery on his mouth or something , now that he is cleared to come back he is now taking over gm again. Sting was never the long term plan only short term.TNA will never grow unles they stop worrying about appeasing Hogan, don't get me wrong respect him, and like that he is with TNA but not as a GM. There needs to be a power struggle… should be and always have been TNA originals vs WWE/ECW/WCW guys going back n forth……They need to get the Brisco Bros from ROH Dem Boys would rule the lackluster tag division!!!

6. HolsG says:

Don't mind him being on the show, i just don't like him taking so much air time and throwing crap punches, i'd be ok if he took a Sting stance on things