Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 13, 2013
Could Ken Anderson Be Done With TNA Wrestling?

Could Ken Anderson Be Done With TNA Wrestling?

We’re trying to get an update on Ken Anderson but it looks like he may be leaving TNA after the beatdown on iMPACT!.

We know his contract expires this month.

20 Responses to “Could Ken Anderson Be Done With TNA Wrestling?”

1. Sturk says:

Leave the memories alone…….

2. Stunner says:

I hope not I like Anderson, he’s GREAT on the mic, I like his ring work as well. With him not in the Aces&eights the group looks pathetic !!!!

• roodeariesdaniels says:

well by october 20th i dont think the group will be around.

they look to be ending the story.

i forgot reading a few months back anderson said his wife was pregnant with twin girls. so he could return at some some point. but i doubt he'd be renewing a contract within the next month for then not be on tv for the next 3-4 months.

3. mb113 says:

Minus Anderson and Hogan. Keep AJ Styles. Bring in Jim Ross, and a new face or two.

4. Steven kelly says:

He could be taking a break i mean he does have twins on the way im guessing that will take his focus for a fair while

5. TFnatureboyfig4 says:

Man, I hope not! He's an awesome wrestler. If he has to stay gone for a month or two so he can be repackaged, I'm OK with it, but I REALLY don't want to see him gone!

6. TheBringer92 says:

that sucks

7. HolsG says:

I hope not he's a great wrestler, fantastic mic skills and a sarcastic little a**hole – what's not to like.

I've missed the a**hole gimmick to…

8. Ultimate_X says:

i'd be gutted if he left, he's excellent on mic and his ring work is good, plus he's one of the most entertaining wrestlers around! perfect as a 'tweener'

9. pepsilover2008 says:

If I'm judging by knux reaction at the end of the match it looked like he felt bad and might turn on bully as well and be with Anderson. It certainly could peak my interest in aces n eights in the short term.

10. Vampirofan says:

Mr Anderson needs to stick around, one of the best characters TNA have at the minute. I reckon they'll just write him out for a while and hopefully he'll be back after the Aces&Eights are done with. At this rate the Aces&Eights will be lucky to make it to BFG! They've got no credibility now with just Bischoff Brisco and Knux.

11. jbcissom says:

I'm going to post this here, because there has been no recap post or spoiler post for next week.

Spoiler alert:
    Without giving too much away, it does seem that A&8 will be going away after BFG, at least they won't be a main player like they have been. Also, what closes the show is going to be pretty big from what I've read. It's a definite must see for all the old, hardcore TNA fans.

12. UK TNA says:

Nooooooooooooooo, I don’t believe it, he’s the most entertaining wrestler afta EY. There’s no one better on the Mic.

I think they totally wasted him in Aces n 8s, I always thought he wud turn on bully and was waiting 4 the right moment to get him back 4 the attack backstage. Anderson always hated bully ever since they were both in immortal.

Anyway all the best to u MR ANDERSON,,,,,,,,,,,ANDERSON!!!