Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 7, 2013
Could TNA Lose Its Soundstage To WWE?

Could TNA Lose Its Soundstage To WWE?

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

TNA could be in danger of losing Soundstage 19 in Universal Studios, where they currently tape iMPACT! Wrestling, to WWE if WWE decides to bring a Hall of Fame to CityWalk. CityWalk is located at the soundstage.

Universal Studios is set to make a huge announcement about Soundstage 19 on December 12. There are rumors that the announcement concerns the WWE Hall of Fame. However, it’s just a rumor at this point and the announcement could have nothing to do with wrestling.

We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.

24 Responses to “Could TNA Lose Its Soundstage To WWE?”

1. Dartvada says:

If wwe does this I want to bash Mcmahon with a bat.

2. gar2233 says:

hope they don't lose soundstage 19 to wwe

3. gar2233 says:

how could wwe take that away from tna

• Bigmike885 says:

its not like they're taking it. Universal is in it to make money..people will actually pay to go to the HOF, and im sure they'll be charging WWE much more for rent…

• Pippin says:

That's if they're even charging TNA for rent, it may be the same agreement Universal & TNA had originally. Do correct me if I'm wrong, but TNA didn't have to pay rent as long as TNA didn't charge for tickets so Universal could add TNA to their list of attractions. Wasn't that their agreement at least for stage 21?

• Bigmike885 says:

I have no idea what their original deal was, but at the end of the day, many more people will pay to go to the HOF than a TNA show…Universal will make more money off WWE if this were to happen.

• IHNSAIN says:

mabee more rent but the hall of fame would be in with admission price to universal studios

• Bigmike885 says:

Very true. But more people would go to universal to go to the hof then go for impact. Meaning more money for universal.Sent from my iPhone

• IHNSAIN says:

well dnt think any one buys tickets so they can go see tna 99.9% are residents of florida who have year passes

• Bigmike885 says:

Obviously you don't understand what I'm saying. People would acctually travel to see the wwe hall of fame. They would go to universal just for the hall of fame. They would pay for a day passSent from my iPhone

• IHNSAIN says:

should have been ma last post lols

i get wat u saying and i agree because 99.9% of tna attendance have year pass other 0.1% are were here may aswell go see it

wwe hof ppl would travel to see

• tnadude says:

Highly unlikely TNA went there and set up shop w/ developmental if there was no "deal" in place.

JASIR (just another silly internet rumor)…

• Bigmike885 says:

you do understand how contacts work right? TNA was desperate…I wouldn't be surprised if Universal had a instant out clause that they could invoke….

4. Dartvada says:

Wwe are bullies. Pieces of crap who can create connections. Believe you me I have been around wwe high in events.

5. hangers says:

Then couldn't TNA just set up shop in another location within Universal Studios? Moving out in the first place is proving to have been a very dumb idea…

6. gar2233 says:

I hope tna stays at universal so I can see them there.
    what are using soundstage 21 for ? could they go there?

7. slchris01 says:

The big announcement coming is for a new restaurant in CityWalk and whats replacing the old Latin Quarters restaurant, and has nothing to do with soundstage 19 or Wrestling…Made up story to say the least here

8. Dartvada says:

No TNA is not my company and no Ivam not losing sleep over it. Just that the thought makes me sick. The wwesucks Its awful and frankly boringvand cheesy.

9. A_Double says:

Claire Lynch museum? I'll saves ya Olive ag ag ag ag!