Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 5, 2012
Devon Says TNA Wants Him Back – Details Inside

Devon Says TNA Wants Him Back – Details Inside

Devon recently posted on Twitter that TNA wants him back. He wrote:

“FANS IN TNA I LOVE YOU GUYS. DIDNT WATCH THE SHOW,TWEETS WAS BLOWING UP AND MY CELL. I DONT THINK TNA GETS IT BUT THEY WANT D-VON. TESTIFY”

11 Responses to “Devon Says TNA Wants Him Back – Details Inside”

1. Mr. Excitement says:

I hope it's not just the tourists who flood the Impact zone.

2. HolsG says:

We all want Devon back – put him in a decent feud with someone instead of defending the tv championship against the youngsters.
    Great for the youngsters to wrestle him but not Devon (evidently) or the fans happiness

3. Mutter5 says:

Hulk said on live TV that he wants Dvon back….. So I think TNA do get it……

4. dcxboxx says:

watch dvon and bubba are in the aces of 8s and this whole contract thing is a work

• kevinroulette says:

I really think bubba is, but if Devon was too that be kind of cool .

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

I've been thinking that since he was released. One thing I'm damn near certain of. The "leader" of Ace's and Eight's that spoke the first time one this weeks Impact said things the way Eric Bischoff would say them.

5. Get_Carter says:

The crowd on this week's Impact were chanting Devon's name but that's it. I'm not sure how this justifies the headline of this story.

• Dirk1n says:

Reads like the reporter misunderstood the tweet, "I DONT THINK TNA GETS IT BUT THEY WANT D-VON" I'm thinking "THEY" are the fans, not the company

6. The Nard Dog says:

Devon is a quitter, left as champion, not cool