Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 19, 2013
Dixie Carter & Bull Ray Both Apologize + More

Dixie Carter & Bull Ray Both Apologize + More

— TNA will have house shows this weekend on March 22 in Concord, North Carolina and Saturday, March 23 in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina. Those advertised include TNA champion Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, Kurt Angle, Velvet Sky and more.

— As noted last night here on the website, Dixie Carter and Bully Ray both issued apologies on Twitter yesterday for Ray insulting a fan with several slurs at the iMPACT! taping in Chicago.

9 Responses to “Dixie Carter & Bull Ray Both Apologize + More”

1. ViceyThaShizzle says:

It kinda detracts from Bully's don't give a shit character when he has to apologise though. What was actually said?

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

I agree. Pretty ridiculous for somebody playing a "bad guy" to apologize for anything.

• JoeWrestling says:

Not really. Heels are routinely made to apologize. It doesn't mean that they are sincere. They just don't care about the fans, so why do they care if they apologize.. they do it to make money. Like he says, he doesn't want to be fired like D-Lo. They walk a fine line.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

In today's Politically Correct world, sure. Pretty pathetic, but that's what happens when a company has "corporate ambitions."

2. Treck says:

I believe he called him a homo. Or some sort of gay slur. I am a straight guy for gay rights. But this is wrestling. Taking things serious like this? I have seen things just as bad

3. Stunner says:

It’s a WORK he called the guy a fag!!! Its a WORK if you think I’m joking look at the video, the camera man on purpose puts that particular guy in the shot. An ask yourself this question where was security during all this, hmmm holding everyone else back so the camera man can get a good shot. Come on Man, however I do like how TNA is trying to blur the line between wrestling and reality it’s kinda different. Its better now that TNA is on the road I think that it’s one step closer to TNA bring taken seriously by The E as true threat .

• tnadude says:

I've got to say, Stunner makes a good point. That particular guy was VERY visible during Impact. I noticed him several times, and wasn't sure if he was part of the security team.

That said, I don't think this is the kind of thing that Dixie would use to gain attention. But it's definitely a valid point. Something did seem out of the ordinary.

• annil8or4321 says:

maybe dixie told ray to do something to get some attention but not to tell her what it is so it doesnt all blow back on the company? but then again i might be way too into this shite

4. melvin dent says:

bully ray should apologise not only to fans but to hulk hogan who believed in him.