Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 8, 2013
Dixie Carter Says Goodbye To The TNA iMPACT! Zone

Dixie Carter Says Goodbye To The TNA iMPACT! Zone

TNA President Dixie Carter issued the following tweet late Thursday night.

The live 3/7 iMPACT! Wrestling taping was the final television event at the “iMPACT! Zone” in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios.

Pulling out of the Universal lot now. An emotional night. Bittersweet. Excited for the next phase of this journey. THANK YOU ORLANDO!!

As noted earlier, TNA released the following video remembering the TNA “iMPACT Zone”:

13 Responses to “Dixie Carter Says Goodbye To The TNA iMPACT! Zone”

1. TnaCanada1 says:

amen

2. DJBIGCG says:

Tna is trying to now run with the big dogs by them traveling now. Let's see what happens

• Rated_Maxx says:

I said in my opinion awhile back they should have toured more in the early days. When they were at the asylum, they should have taped the weekly ppv in different areas to grow they market and fan base.

3. Stunner says:

I for one wish TNA the best, the WWE has gotten STALE . I was a wwe fan however now with the CRAPOLA the WWE is putting out I’m not a fan anymore. The years of CENA, CENA, CENA have taken there toll, the same five moves every show, every PPV. I’m done with it, time to try something else and something different. TNA looks to be building their KOs division and if TNA can build their X-Divsion then I think TNA will give the WWE a good run for there money. This is just my opinion Keep up the good work TNA!

4. kevinroulette says:

Nice video and think a great move for tna .

5. DJBIGCG says:

This was a real good video

6. Peckar says:

The crowd last night was poo. Good riddance.

• rumpl4skin says:

poo??? you obviously didint watch last night cause the live impact crowd was hot last night they cheered for everything lol you cant wrestle chants rest in peace chants among others lol

• Peckar says:

Nope I was just too stoned. You did refresh my memory. I stand corrected. Aries didn't get much appreciation though, which was the start of the show. Guess thats what was fresh in my mind altered memory.

7. 1Risky1 says:

Very classy of TNA to thank Orlando, wish the best TNA TNA TNA!

8. revrock20 says:

For those of us who have been watching the Impact Zone years it"s like our little TNA is leaving the nest. The video was like watching a video scrapbook of our fledgling wrestling company as it was growing up. A lot of memories. My family and I were there 2005 Bound for Glory. Stayed at the Double Tree hotel were the wrestlers stayed. Went to the Saturday meet and greet. Without a doubt my most awsome time as a wrestling fan. My son's too. He was 5 and a big Sharkboy fan. Go TNA. Make it happen.

9. Firestormdzl says:

It feels great to be part of the growth. I watch iMPACT Wrestling since 2002 and even now, I still do. Moving from the Asylum to the iMPACT Zone and from the iMPACT Zone to different venues around the US is really a huge transition.