Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 3, 2013
Early TNA iMPACT! Video Preview, The Big O/TNA

Early TNA iMPACT! Video Preview, The Big O/TNA

— As noted earlier, The Big O, who regularly appeared on Zack Ryder’s YouTube show, Z! True Long Island Story, and competes on the independent circuit, participated in a tryout with TNA Wrestling prior to Saturday’s live event in Fayetteville, North Carolina. No word on if he was offered a deal with the company.

— The video preview for Thursday’s iMPACT! Wrestling has been released and will feature Sting and Bully Ray vs. Aces and 8s in a Tables Match.

7 Responses to “Early TNA iMPACT! Video Preview, The Big O/TNA”

1. Firestormdzl says:

I don't know about others but I love the scene when Garett and Wes were revealed as part of Aces and 8s more than any scene in last week iMPACT Wrestling.

• andy3323 says:

I agree, maybe it's because those two guys could actually accomplish something as heels, especially Wes, he comes across as being able to have an attitude and Garett can use some of the lack of pop or outright heat people like to send his way and run with it as a heel. Some legacy in their names as well to add to the Aces & 8s…..can't wait to see Samoa Joe ready to rip them apart, already didn't like them.

• Dirk1n says:

Daniels and Kaz were better, but I'm a Scot.

2. bik100 says:

Please don't take Big O.

3. TNArocks says:

I must admit, despite it being predicted here alot a few months ago I was genuinely surprised by it and I enjoyed it immensely.

4. annil8or4321 says:

big o? never heard of him

5. UCEAD11 says:

First Big O if he makes it. Then Zack Ryder will follow.Trent Beretta teaming with Kazarian down the road. Christopher daniels getting a solo run in the X division…these are things I see down the road