Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 3, 2013
Eric Bischoff’s New Show =’s Ratings + Ric Flair Update

Eric Bischoff’s New Show =’s Ratings + Ric Flair Update

— As we reported earlier here on the website, Ric Flair is being advertised for the upcoming 1/26 All Japan event at Tokyo’s Ota Ward Gym. Flair stated in a recent interview with Mark Madden that he would be heading to Japan with his son who is scheduled to wrestle for All Japan.

— Eric Bischoff’s new show, “Hardcore Pawn: Chicago”, had the biggest series premiere in TruTV history. The show, which aired on Tuesday, drew in over 2.1 million viewers thanks in part to a lead-in from the original “Hardcore Pawn” and a full marathon of the original show throughout the day. A press release touting the ratings success has been released and you can read it by clicking here.

The show is produced by Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, which is Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey’s production company. The company website is located at BHE.tv.

6 Responses to “Eric Bischoff’s New Show =’s Ratings + Ric Flair Update”

1. piperfan says:

Well done Eric!

2. Treck says:

I hate those kind of shows but cool! I will have to check it out though I cannot stand the original hardcore pawn mainly Ashley. That ugly bitch and Les acts all tough but always has back up. Its fake anyhow lol. No idea about Chicago. I will surely check it out.

3. pepsilover2008 says:

It would Be cool to get some impact advertising

4. hangers says:

I prefer Pawn Stars myself… I wonder if this is related to the original other than name?

5. Philly_Cheese says:

Goes to show you, it's not necessarily the content of the show, but the network it's on and how it's advertised. If only TNA would get the same kind of treatment…