Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 9, 2014
Ethan Carter III Issues TNA Lockdown Open Challenge

Ethan Carter III Issues TNA Lockdown Open Challenge

Ethan Carter III posted the following on his Twitter to issue an open challenge for Lockdown:

Also, for those who always ask me about pay-per-view streams, I’ll throw this out there with the TNA Lockdown pay-per-view tonight. We are not affiliated with this website at all but I use Basically you sign up for an account, make it ‘elite’ (it’s like $15 or something for the entire month – the WWE Network, all PPVs (WWE, TNA, UFC, all NFL games (during the season) on Sunday, etc.) and you get a HQ Quality stream. It works every time for us and never skips. Again, we’re not affiliated with the site but I always get asked so here you go.

5 Responses to “Ethan Carter III Issues TNA Lockdown Open Challenge”

1. Dick C. Carter says:

I'm calling either Willow the Wisp (I know Hardy is already booked, so maybe not) or Abyss. I can't think of anyone else worthy of a PPV opponent. If they just stick another jobber in there with him, shame on TNA.

I think the EC3 character is worthy of great things. It's time for him to "go over" a decent name on the TNA roster. The guy has been a great heel, so far.

2. milleniumcowboy says:

I'll just throw a hunch out there: Willow wrestles EC3 and gets hurt , then wrestles hurt in the Team Dixie vs Team MVP match thus the "speculation" begins by Tenay and Taz already.

• tna4life says:

I think Hardy is going to turn on TEAM MVP or Aries turns on Team Dixie. Either way someone is going to switch sides.

3. jtjr45 says:

It's going to be Kenny King.

• tna4life says:

Why do you think it’s going to be Kenny King? He has NO build up, ZERO !!! I say it’s Bully Ray ! If TNA is going to get him over the hump EC3 needs to be in the ring with someone that has a “name” in the company. Not the two jobbers that get beat all the time.