Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 29, 2013
Ex-WWE Writer Rips TNA Wrestling – Details Inside

Ex-WWE Writer Rips TNA Wrestling – Details Inside

The Shoot recently interviewed former WWE writer Alex Greenfield, who said the following on TNA’s product:

“I just find it difficult to get into TNA, like I was super into Mickie James’s evolution into a heel and sort of the build of her and then she left and I sort of dropped away at that point. But like Aces & Eights, Hogan and Bischoff… like none of it resonated with me so I can’t say I watch very often at all. I like Dave [Lagana] a lot and I think he does good work, it’s just that TNA, for whatever reason, the mix of talent or the type of stories that are dictated to tell just don’t grab me.”

8 Responses to “Ex-WWE Writer Rips TNA Wrestling – Details Inside”

1. Roid Master says:

I wouldn't exactly qualify his comments as a "rip".

2. Mr_Wrestling_IV says:

This was used word for word in a story you did on Dave Lagana 4 days ago. I'm pretty much done with this site, you lost my clicks that your advertisers desire.

3. Tiffanydude says:

Not really ripping TNA, he's just giving his opinion which he does respectfully and his opinion is reasonable because it's true about Mickie James how they built her up and then she left, it just left a huge gap in the Knockout's division and hopefully ODB and Gail Kim and fill that gap. Also I understand that TNA isn't for everyone and this is a prime example of someone who doesn't like TNA but doesn't sound like a little Dickhead.

4. tna24 says:

is it a rip or just a slow news day so were just finding anything we can make into a story

5. tnadude says:

Repost. This article was posts in its entirety the other day. He doesn't care for the style but he loves Lagana. Not a big deal, he just gave a constructive opinion.

6. YourRandomHero says:

This news is about as stale as the stains in the writers underpants…

7. JoeWrestling says:

So he was a writer for WWE for about a year a long time ago during the Mickie James obsession angle.

8. TheMiwyun says:

I've read this before but from a full interview. Cheap move…