Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 18, 2013
‘Extreme Emergency’ Kept Velvet Sky Off TNA iMPACT!

‘Extreme Emergency’ Kept Velvet Sky Off TNA iMPACT!

Velvet Sky posted the following on Twitter today, explaining her absence from this past week’s iMPACT!…

“Wanted to apologize to my co-workers and amazing fans for not being able to compete at Hardcore Justice last night. I had an extreme emergency scare, but am ok now. I am so pleasantly overwhelmed by all of my loyal fans for your concern. You guys and gals mean so much and I appreciate each one of you. Thank you for always being so genuinely supportive of me. I will see you guys soon.”

As noted earlier, Velvet Sky was backstage at the iMPACT! tapings and was ready to go earlier in the day.

15 Responses to “‘Extreme Emergency’ Kept Velvet Sky Off TNA iMPACT!”

1. hangers says:

Single unbroken line?

2. Cezar_TheScribe says:

An "extreme emergency" is not a reason.

Is she pregnant? Food poisoning ? What?

3. soyfenomenal says:

Fucking ruined the show. But I'm pretty sure she didn't compete because she's "too good" for hardcore matches.

• JustBringIt says:

That’s right, it’s Velvet’s fault that the Hardcore Justice show was a letdown & not creative’s…

If her absence affected you that much may I suggest you watch one of her old matches on YouTube & grab the hand lotion & tissues that you had by your side Thursday night?

4. Stunner says:

I think it had to be something physical so I will say something like vertigo ! An as silly as it sounds it can happen most people equate vertigo with pilots, however vertigo can happen and does happen to people that may travel a lot by plane. Also a migraine headache is another show stopper in my book, I’ve never had one however I’ve read that these types of headaches can be really intense.

• jflegler says:

Not sure why you were given a thumbs down for your input. Totally logical and probable seeing the way she takes a bump (incorrectly).

5. whatsup121 says:

sucks she couldn't perform would have loved to see her get hardcore

6. oh0K says:

whatever the "extreme emergency" which at an extreme rules ppv should be null,,,, it doesnt mattter….. they didnt even bother writing taryn out so…..

they shouldve booked something with gail kim injuring her, even if it was int in an interview….

7. Real Deal Heel says:

Are the pigeons ok? Buttocks? So many questions? :-)