Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 22, 2013
Fan Attacks A TNA Talent At House Show

Fan Attacks A TNA Talent At House Show

A fan at TNA’s house show in Tucson, Arizona attempted to attack Kazarian as he and Christopher Daniels were exiting the ring. The fan reportedly chucked a beer at Kazarian and tried to go after him, but Atlas Security got to the fan and ejected him from the venue.

While this was going on, James Storm got on the mic and cut a promo to the crowd, drawing attention away from the situation.

15 Responses to “Fan Attacks A TNA Talent At House Show”

1. pepsilover2008 says:

I suppose that's the sign of a good heel is when they are trying to hurt the heel. Hopefully kaz was alright though.

• Philly_Cheese says:

It reminds me of Aries' years in ROH, when he pissed off a fan so bad that he tried to attack Aries in the parking lot and got punched in the face. He cried, it was pretty funny, I'm sure the video about it is on youtube.

• ricky_No1 says:

Yes indeed. I also remember that little incident. The fan blubbed like a little girly. One of the funniest videos i ever saw.

2. HolsG says:

Aw poor Fransois, why would someone go after a wrestler? Yeah it's fake but they still no how to defend themselves.

I was expecting it to be Ray tbh

3. MRPC says:

Dixie might wish to consider her own personal security for Impact.

4. Roid Master says:

Well, I guess Tucson is out of the running to be a permanent location for Impact.

5. Steven kelly says:

They should move to stadium nearest wwe hq lmao

6. Kyle says:

I’m hearing from fans that attended the event, that Kaz spat on this individual prior to the incident.

7. Vampirofan says:

That person who attacked kaz is stupid, they got the wrong person.little headman loser is the one who needs to b attacked. He’s such a loser, all he does now adays is lose and make his self look pathetic. He makes my skin crawl just thinking about how shit he is. The beef cudnt even save him now its to late.