Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 3, 2013
Fans Vote For Suicide To Return To TNA

Fans Vote For Suicide To Return To TNA

TNA revealed last night that the fan voting for the X-Division had ended, and that Suicide will return on the May 23rd episode of iMPACT! Wrestling.

Suicide was a character first created for the TNA video game, and was played primarily by Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels in 2008 and 2009. All Japan’s Kiyoshi (Akira Raijin) also played the role for a brief time in 2010.

At this time, there is no word on who will play the character when he returns.

23 Responses to “Fans Vote For Suicide To Return To TNA”

1. TheMiwyun says:

i voted for Goldberg

2. hammers362 says:

Yes ! All ways liked suicide . The x division is back

3. HolsG says:

Good! Wonder if Kaz and Daniels will have a feud over who gets the double pay check..
    Or to go on a tangent like DW, maybe he'll tag team with them lol

Glad he's coming back, with him, Petey and Chris the (good) x division looks to be on a return

4. jbcissom says:

Was Curryman an option?

5. sidney86 says:

While I'm alright with it being Suicide I was hoping for Rockstar Spud to get a shot. I think they missed a chance with him not being around straight after British Boot Camp.

6. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

For me it was Rashad Cameron, though i do like Suicide quite alot

7. TNArocks says:

Yay!! Go Suicide….I voted for him!!

8. Treck says:

Yes suicide! Now I wonder who will be him

9. Warrior_86 says:

I think Suicide was at his best for the first few weeks when Kaz played the role. I enjoyed his debut when he took out MCMG. The character deteriorated after a while.

• Philly_Cheese says:

The character deteriorated because it just dropped off. They made the mistake of forcing the character onto Kaz who clearly on several occasions said he didn't want to, but did because he was asked to. The story was verging on being good, but went no where when Kaz decided he didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

• Warrior_86 says:

Well hopefully they can get a talented wrestler to go somewhere with the character. I suppose it worked out well for Kaz because he's great at playing a heel with Daniels and they could potentially be multi-time tag champs together.

10. THISISASHOOT247 says:

they should get TJ Perkins (Puma) to be suicide. Then have him be a backstage announcer also (kind of a play on what Shane Helms did as the Hurricane)

11. Real Deal Heel says:

Ya…Suicide was a pretty cool character…esp with X-Division potential. It might give some up 'n comers a chance to showcase their skills.

12. UCEAD11 says:

I honestly think they should use someone from OVW…;bring up the best one from there. Maybe Nese or Shaw. let the break in that way. What would really be cool though is if Adam Pierce returned as Suicide. But then again you could probably sneak anyone back into the door with the mask. I think when he returns he should interfere with both Kaz and daniels.

13. whatsup121 says:

I jumped for Joy when I they announced that Suicide won and is going to return

14. whatsup121 says:

Suicide – the dark savior is back

15. Laker says:

YES! Suicide is back!

16. UCEAD11 says:

SUICIDE RETURNING IS DEFINITELY A GREAT THING…THATS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

17. annil8or4321 says:

suicide is a great addition to the division

18. TNA_fan says:

Can't wait to see the return of Suicide, but it really depends on who's going to play his roll though, putting on a mask is one thing, but you also need to know his characters (style)

19. UCEAD11 says:

someone like sam shaw, i think, should play suicide….