Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 17, 2012
Former TNA Knockout Returns On TNA iMPACT!

Former TNA Knockout Returns On TNA iMPACT!

Former TNA Knockout Chelsea returned on this week’s edition of TNA iMPACT!. She was featured on the arm of Eric Bischoff during his celebration segment. Chelsea last appeared for TNA as Desmond Wolfe’s valet.

13 Responses to “Former TNA Knockout Returns On TNA iMPACT!”

1. aos82 says:

pointless in tna as valet or anything else but hot.welcome back!

2. shanedraper says:

i was hoping it would be roxxi, hamada, alissa flash. not this waste of space

3. mattcasdorph says:

I thought that was her, but she looked a little different than what I thought she did, I liked her.

• mattcasdorph says:

Apparently the thumbsdown trolls are out… Either they thumbsdown me because they are stupid or they didn't know she was on this past Thursday.. I would like to know why someone would thumbsdown me for my comment above!

4. HolsG says:

:( i was seriously hoping it was Roxxi – love her to come back!

5. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

wow ! nice

Seriously though, i want Roxxi and Taylor Wilde back

6. sempi45 says:

Add me to the list of people that would like Roxxi to return. I wouldn't mind Alissa Flash returning or Sara Del Rio debuting to build the knockouts division up.

Just to add a twist to the Chelsea return, what if they're setting up a return of the British Invasion or Desmond Wolfe?

• Triple f says:

I Doubt that there will be a british invasion reunion. Joe and Magnus are getting over, something that really surprises me. So he won’t be available. Desmond Wolfe (Nigel McGuinnes) Is no longer able to wrestle.

7. shanedraper says:

i probably miss taylor wilde and roxxi the most