Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 26, 2012
Former WWE Talent Work Dark Match At iMPACT!

Former WWE Talent Work Dark Match At iMPACT!

Former WWE talent Shawn Spears competed in a dark match following Thursday’s live Impact Wrestling episode, as he lost to Joey Ryan. Spears briefly competed on WWE’s ECW brand in 2008 as Gavin Spears.

In a match taped for an upcoming episode of TNA Xplosion, TNA World Tag Team Champions Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez faced Robbie E and Robbie T.

11 Responses to “Former WWE Talent Work Dark Match At iMPACT!”

1. Buseye says:

If they keep adding more to their roster then they will need a second TV show.

2. Peckar says:

I don't get the Joey Ryan and Morgan pairing. Its just odd.

• andy3323 says:

I don't know, kind of like it, quirky smaller guy who will trash talk anyone anywhere and thinks he is above all. Matt Morgan, so far I've got to hand it to him, he appears like a legit threat, comes across as much more of a big guy that can hurt you (the beard helps, as always) now we just need to see what he does in the ring. Hopefully he has that same intensity.

While I know this isn't on quite the same level, it reminds me of when they paired Shawn Michaels with Sid, Michaels the 'smaller' guy of the two felt he was invicible with Sid around, and Sid simply just pushed people around and overpowered them.

3. Stunner says:

It’s a strange pairing however I think it’s going to work, if its done properly.

4. Real Deal Heel says:

Is this Joey Styles' brother???

5. Stunner says:

I think TNA really needs about four more good KOs to help that division. As well as call up the Gut Check winners and start using them to get there name built amount the fans !

• Smutking says:

Speaking of the KO divison, where has Madison Rayne been? She was on every week and now hasnt been on in like 2 months. Did she get released?

6. hangers says:

Shawn who?

7. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

I like TNA's current roster

8. annil8or4321 says:

love the joey ryan angle, legalize sleaze cracks me up everytime