Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 15, 2013
Goldust Tweets Support To Scott Hall, Kevin Nash Tweets

Goldust Tweets Support To Scott Hall, Kevin Nash Tweets

— Goldust tweeted out the following today after it was announced that Scott Hall will be joining DDP’s Accountability House:

@SCOTTHALLNWO hey scott, just wanna say i love you as do so many. There is a better life for u buddy if you want it. You can do it! Period!!

@SCOTTHALLNWO the life of sobriety is fucking good and i know you have to be sick and tired of being sick and tired! I love you #perseveranc

— Kevin Nash posted the following to Twitter today in response to the news about Scott Hall entering DDP’s Accountability House:

I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs, been dealing with this for 20years.Scott will get healthy when Scott wants 2 period

17 Responses to “Goldust Tweets Support To Scott Hall, Kevin Nash Tweets”

1. Tiffanydude says:

No offense to Nash but letting Scott deciding when he wants to get healthy isn't a good idea. I know Nash knows from experience but letting Scott decide when he wants to get healthy is path to hell and self destruction. Sometimes people need to be pushed or persuaded because right now Hall doesn't want to get better, he wants to die (Not a bashing comment). Hopefully DDP's, Jake's,Goldust's and all the fan support can help Hall make the right choice. If Jake the Snake can do it in this condition or a disabled army veteran can do it then i'm pretty damn sure Scott motherfuckin Hall can do it too. C'mon Bad Guy give your addiction the ole Razor's Edge Strut out like a Champ like before!

• tnadude says:

Clearly, Nash has given up on him. That's fine, can't blame him. He's tried everything.

But to diss those who haven't? Just show's Nash's lack of class (like we needed to see it yet again).

• Philly_Cheese says:

Nash knows like any former addict, it's purely on the person to decide when they want to truly get clean. You cannot force an addict to stop unless it's what they want. Hopefully Hall gets himself clean before it ends up killing him, but unless it's what Hall truly wants then it won't happen.

2. ToledoDavid says:

It seems like rehab does Scott no good, maybe moving in with Page will be the difference Scott needs to finally straighten him out.

• andy3323 says:

Yeah, he needs more than to just be in a controlled environment for a short period, he needs guys he knows and trusts to take him in and steer him right for an extended period. If he can get to 60, 90, or 120 days of staying clean, THAT is when he will be on a road to recovery. He needs a clear mind to realize how bad off he really is/was.

• Philly_Cheese says:

A controlled environment doesn't do any good, it's not the initial period after addiction that's the struggle, it's long term that's the struggle. Most addicts will relapse AFTER the 90 day period, not before it. Addicts have to make permanent changes to their lifestyle, and avoid temptation as much as possible because it's a life-long struggle not to relapse. The failure to cut off ties with people who push you towards addiction, and changing your environment permanently is the reason for relapses in addicts.

3. Dante_Cross says:

I have to say, I really love the work DDP is doing.

• tnadude says:

Class act. Always was. He was never the biggest name, but always had the biggest heart.

I actually saw a post on Facebook from a friend who knows nothing about DDP or wrestling. It showed how he helped a vet walk again when everyone else gave up on him. He's just a great guy.

4. TheBringer92 says:

That shows Nash knows nothing, he needs support not his so-called friend going "hell get it done when hes ready"

• purpleurkel says:

for real…it was like he was saying it wouldnt work. Nash sucks

• tnadude says:

Technically, he's probably right about it not working. But saying it? Trying to get others to give up on Scott? Gimme a break. What a ##@$#!

• Philly_Cheese says:

You clearly don't know addiction, "friends" don't do addicts much good. Addiction can ONLY end if the addict wants it to end, no sooner. I'm a former addict, and know several and all of them will tell you the same thing.

5. hangers says:

Not a great comment from Nash, it's like he's saying only he knows Hall and no ones gonna be able to help. I know Nash mentioned Hall has some dark secrets from his childhood which have messed him up so I hope he can overcome them and get clean..

6. The Spectacular Crimson Spider says:

I get what Nash was saying, I really do. But for him to say that on a worldwide forum like twitter is kinda reprehensible. You never know, Hall might be at a stage where he NEEDS his friends. I don’t think Nash gave up on him. He’s just saying what it really is. But the way he said it and where he said it plays a huge part in how fucked up it sounds. It’s not like he was overheard saying that among a group of personal friends, he TWEETED that shit for the whole world to read! That more than kinda fucked up, it completely fucked up! With friends like that etc etc.

7. Undedlok says:

What Nash is saying is 100% dead on. Until Scott is ready for change, nothing will change. Period.

8. Real Deal Heel says:

I want Scott to get some help like we all do…and I know he's sketchy as shit with the women in his life…but hell I thought his kid was gonna get a push as a wrestler. Where is he? Don't you want your dad to live? Luckily my father is a rock of greatness, but not everyone has that…and Scott shows signs of being a good dad helping his son with wrestling? Where the hell is his kid?

Bottom line…no diss on his kid at all, but honestly, if I had to rely on Kevin Nash for anything…I'd be dead, broke…or wishing I was.

9. annil8or4321 says:

he had his son living with him for a while but even with him there it wasnt doing him any good unfortunately