Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter From The Entire TNAWN Staff!

Happy Easter From The Entire TNAWN Staff!

On behalf of everyone here on TNAWrestlingNews.com, I want to take this time to wish you all a very Happy Easter. Hopefully you’ll be able to spend some quality time with your families today. We’ll still be here throughout the day with any news and rumors.

This has been an amazing year for us and we owe all of our success to you guys. You have been amazing with your emails, comments and all around support. Most of you guys check back in daily for updated news and it really shows in our web traffic. We’re at all-time highs these days.

Thank you so much again. You guys kick some serious ass!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

– Ryan Clark & the entire TNAWrestlingNews.com web team.

10 Responses to “Happy Easter From The Entire TNAWN Staff!”

1. soyfenomenal says:

I hate every last one of you.

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

I love every last one of you.

3. Mr. Excitement says:

Creme Eggs taste good.

4. Stunner says:

I blame Mitt Romney… Wait he didn’t win did he. Lol Happy Easter ! Lol!

5. Stunner says:

The reason Mitt Romney lost was because of PBS, I now blame Big Bird for this mess… Wait the auto industry improved, the housing market is improving, the unemployment rate is slowly improving. It’s all Big Birds fault I tell you PBS should be privatized not funded by the government. Everything should be privatized !!! Corporate America should run everything and the WWE should have a show on every channel in America . Ok … Wait… I took that a little to far, TNA needs at least one more show other than IMPACT! Happy Easter to you and your Staff TNA TNA TNA TNA

6. Steven kelly says:

Im indifferent to each one of ya lol bt seriously apart frm reposting same sht two or three times u do a great job i tune out your wwe slanted bias i get my main tna news here happy easter

7. Real Deal Heel says: