Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 16, 2013
‘#HardcoreJustice’ Trends During Last Night’s TNA iMPACT!

‘#HardcoreJustice’ Trends During Last Night’s TNA iMPACT!

As noted late last night here on the website, Twitter had the tag “#HardcoreJustice” trending on Twitter during iMPACT!’s airing on Spike Thursday night.

The trend was second only to “Darren Young,” which was in the #1 spot all day after he came out as gay while speaking with TMZ.

9 Responses to “‘#HardcoreJustice’ Trends During Last Night’s TNA iMPACT!”

1. purpleurkel says:

nobody cares if D. Young takes it in the pooper.

2. UCEAD11 says:

couldnt agree more…..there are probably more gay wrestlers in other organizations…why would we care.

3. jbcissom says:

Where was all this love for Kris Kanyon and Orlando Jordan? Even the WWE heads (Stephanie, HHH, and VKM) follow the cash.

4. Whatever says:

Yet again tna comes up behind wwe. Hell its very sad for tna fans to know that tna can’t even beat out the divas reality show that wwe has. If I was a fan of wwe I would be happy and if I was a fan of tna I would just give up.

• purpleurkel says:

ironic that you bring up "coming from behind"…. (guy who's life is so meaningless that he visits the competitions' websites daily)

• Whatever says:

U mad bro. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, tna fan boys are so stupid and they can’t read for one thing I’ve said numerous times I don’t watch either promotion anymore. Second when you learn to read little boy/girl (I will let you choose), read where I said IF I was a fan of wwe I would be happy and if I was a fan of tna I would just give up. Stay in school please you are suppose to be our future.

• soulbadguy says:

lol he just can't accept he likes tna more now. like darren, he will come around =))