Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 22, 2014
How Old Is Sting?, Willow/TNA, & More

How Old Is Sting?, Willow/TNA, & More

— ShopTNA.com has released a new “Willow” t-shirt.

— Sting turned fifty-five years old on Thursday.

20 Responses to “How Old Is Sting?, Willow/TNA, & More”

1. gar2233 says:

sting is 55

2. wwehater says:

WOW! I remember when Sting was in his prime and wrestling on TBS
    for the NWA/Crocket Promotions back in the 80's when it was fun to
    watch back then. On Saturday Nights I would watch it from 6-8pm. Vince
    you ruined all of that with your piece of crap WWF/WWE.

• Cezar_TheScribe says:

I doubt we will have to worry about the WWE much longer.

I hope wrestling returns to the way it was before the WWE monopoly.

• tna4life says:

Vince worst move was the buy out of WCW! If he was smart he should have let it die out on it’s own. Then picked up the pieces. However greed and EGO got in the way and it was a complete and utter flop in my mind. Know one with half a brain beleive “the take over ” storyline and the rest was crap. It wasn’t as bad as the XFL however it was pretty bad!

• OzzfactorDro says:

couldn't agree more!!!

• Bigmike885 says:

I cant believe how you dumbasses don't get why vince bought WCW. It had nothing to do with the storyline, it was for the video library. he could have cared less about the invasion storyline. Some of it was an ego thing, sure, but it was a long term plan which hes putting out now with the network.

• Peckar says:

Yeah, they only have there own network.

• Cezar_TheScribe says:

Their*

Oprah does too, it is terrible and losing money.

I bet WWE files bankruptcy in the near future.

• Peckar says:

Lol, dreaming. Only jerks attack people's spelling. Would you like me to proof read for you? Jerk.

• Cezar_TheScribe says:

Someone had to help you.

• Peckar says:

You are the one who needs help if you think WWE will be bankrupt in 6 months. Most absurd comment I have read in at least five years regarding wrestling. Editing the comment doesn't make it any better. Stick to correcting people's spelling, thats what you are good at.

• Bigmike885 says:

Lets see..cutting costs…cutting talent…getting 1500 people to your 2nd biggest event of the year..the guy who created it starting a new company (and getting its best wrestlers)…yup..WWE is sure the one filling for bankruptcy soon.

• wwehater says:

I agree with you. WWE ruined wrestling as we use to know it!

• Cezar_TheScribe says:

Thanks.

• Bigmike885 says:

you know what vince did..made it to where more wrestlers can actually make a living instead of having to go out and kill themselves for 20 buck a night..before wwe, unless you were a MAIN event guy, you had to wrestle 320 days a week, 2 times a day just to scrape by…

• wwehater says:

Yea maybe but look at the product he gives us now. It sucks!

• Bigmike885 says:

When's the last time you acctually watched it? A vast majority of it is better than tna right now. In both terms of stories and wrestlingSent from my iPhone

• tna4life says:

Bigmike885 I understand your point, however the WWE has gotten to big for it’s own good. Each year they have to cut away the dead weight. Not saying much for TNA because they had to do the same, however compition always delivers a better product for the customers or at least a better price. I think TNA is good for wrestling as an entity it gives talent a chance to find work else where as well as Double Jay promotion as soon as it’s up an running. I think it’s a matter of time before the WWE realizes that it also needs to do a reset (ala) TNA bringing in new talent, the wolves, EC3, Rockstar Spud, Magnus, and others to shake things up. Also some big name cash cows may have overstayed their welcome as it relates to the money on the books. Newer talent is more cost effective it can be for the company involved.

3. NARDDAWG says: