Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 31, 2013
Hulk Hogan Addresses Botched Laser Back Surgery

Hulk Hogan Addresses Botched Laser Back Surgery

Hulk Hogan recently spoke with BANG Showbiz about his $50 million lawsuit against the Laser Spine Institute, discussing their work on him in regard to his back in detail.

“[Laser Spine] said I didn’t need a fusion,” Hogan said. “So they cut on my back one time and I felt pretty good after a couple of weeks. I called Vince McMahon and said, ‘Man I’m good to go, let’s do this deal.’ So we started planning, then suddenly I was like, ‘Ah, ah, my back!’ That put the deal on hold. Then they cut on me six more times and they kept cutting more bone away, until I had to have a spinal cord stimulator put in my back. The stimulator has wires that go up your back and stops the pain. They put that in my back because my body was twisting like ‘The Exorcist’. I couldn’t pull my head around front, my body was all contorted.”

6 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Addresses Botched Laser Back Surgery”

1. Philly_Cheese says:

He makes it seem like VKM wouldn't have forced him to go to another doctor to be checked… If Flair couldn't even get past that physical, I doubt Hogan would've right after coming out of back surgery…

2. ricky_No1 says:

So he blames someone else again to try and earn a quick buck? Nothing to do with all the years in the ring. No surgery is guaranteed to work or we would all live for ever

• toddmikki says:

no, hes saying that the doctors persueded him away from traditional surgery for a new better one. and that caused him to never wrestle again.

3. ricky_No1 says:

I know what hes saying but what hes saying and what hes trying to gain from it is two different things.

4. annil8or4321 says:

that really sucks about his back and all but no one can wrestle forever, he had a pretty good run of it for a few decades. truthfully no one will really know what happened but hh and the doctors at lsi

5. Real Deal Heel says:

My doctor swears by Deer Antler Spray.

Ask Ray Lewis.