Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 27, 2013
Hulk Hogan Comments On Daughter Brooke Wrestling

Hulk Hogan Comments On Daughter Brooke Wrestling

Credit: UK’s Xpose Entertainment

Hulk Hogan recently commented on the possibility of his daughter Brooke actually wrestling. Here is what he had to say…

“It’s my worst nightmare! But she’s really good, she’s really good in front of the camera, she’s a really great actress, she has great timing, she’ll take a half a breath and respond instead of having that knee-jerk reaction to what’s going on which is what most wrestlers do. It’s a pleasure working with her on camera, but my greatest fear has always been the evils of this business, and her getting in too deep and becoming full-time and getting hurt. I’d just hate to see that after what I’ve been through. And her passion is still music, she’s a songwriter now and she loves doing that.”

“She’s been in the ring one time messing about and she loved it – which scared me to death! I can understand it, it’s very addictive. Part of it is because I’m her father and part of it is that if you do get in the ring and take a few bumps it’s like being addicted to chocolate or drugs, you either like it or you don’t, it’s very addictive and I think she got into the ring and she loved it.”

“She’s been asking me about it and I told her, ‘Look Brooke you’re not 18 anymore you’re 24 so do what you want to do.’ If she does do it then it will probably be fun to watch but the business is tough.”

20 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Comments On Daughter Brooke Wrestling”

1. Matt Hardy says:

LOL! I knew this was coming. The Hogans aren't in TNA to actually help the company, they are there to help themselves. Hulk Hogan is a washed up old man and his daughter is a talentless hack of a failed actress, failed musician, failed model who is six foot tall and looks like a man. Like her daddy though, she is a carny through and through. If there is a way to scam some rube fan or a rube promoter, they will find it.

2. Real Deal Heel says:

"Great actress?" LOL..Well I guess if Chyna can be an "actress"…so can Brooke.

3. hangers says:

OMG the girl is one of the worst actresses ive seen, she is terrible on the mic, on par with Claire 'Olive Oil' whatever her name was. Talk about looking at your daughter through rose coloured glasses man, it would take some serious beer goggles to see her like daddy does.

4. UCEAD11 says:

Now if they are doing things off camera with her the rest of the world doesnt know as far as her wrestling ability. I would love to see that. If she can hang with the Knockouts, that would be great. Personally, I would like to see her wrestle.

5. Ryan says:

Brooke is hot as hell!! A bunch of Hogan hating trolls on here.. You all probably have “I hate Hogan” written all over your bedroom walls, in crayon.. If it wasnt for HH u wouldn’t give two craps about tna or a website like this.. Learn some respect / do your researches.. Mentally wrecked kids i tell ya..

• tnadude says:

I like Hogan. Always have. But that doesn't mean I want to see Brooke naked. She's ugly, friend. Ugly.

• locktite says:

You are funny, do they pay you? Brooke is hot, now that is hilarious. Her next show will be RuPauls drag queen show. That thing is male right?

6. kevinroulette says:

She's grew up in the biz . Im sure she could pull it off with a little training. Who knows maybe she took a few class,s at knobs school.

• dcxboxx says:

she could be the next david flair maybe. except she looks like her dad with tits. think of that anytime you see her in anything remotly sexy. picture a fu man chu on face and male pattern baldness in a bikini

• TheBossOfPW says:

Except David looks like his father… WITHOUT tits.

• dcxboxx says:

ya but also without talent. reid flair has potential though at least. i can see wwe pushing him down the line in a fued with richie steamboat with both sons being manages by fathers continuing the flair steamboat fued, and leading into a rhodes fued. which could be fun if done right

7. Treck says:

I would love to see her wrestle. I mean just imagine the lessons of pain she would learn. My dream and this will never happen is if she wrestled Kong and Kong was stiff on her :)

8. WARISNAUGHTY says:

I'm not sure I could ever want to fuck Brooke Hogan as much as Hogan.

9. tna24 says:

hey why not give her a shot tna gave one to lacey von erich and she wasnt that great at all.