Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 12, 2013
Hulk Hogan Draws A Massive Crowd At NYC Comic Con

Hulk Hogan Draws A Massive Crowd At NYC Comic Con

The line for people to get pictures with Hulk Hogan at the New York Comic Con event was said to be “ridiculously long”.

16 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Draws A Massive Crowd At NYC Comic Con”

1. Roid Master says:

Once again, here's a case of, "I shouldn't have clicked because I could have learned everything I needed to know by just reading the headline."

2. @TNADARKNIGHT says:

next post HOGAN TAKES A MASSIVE SHIT, ROCKS THE WRESTLING WORLD

3. tna24 says:

why even write anything else, the title says it all

4. birdmantd says:

I was at a big event indy last year where Hogan was there and yes I can confirm he still draws the long lines. Problem is that popularity is rooted in nostalgia rather than wanting to see what he's current up to.

• Philly_Cheese says:

I'm not entirely sure it was Hogan himself that drew, you're looking at Comic Con which has in excess of hundreds of thousands of fan. Considering the fact that his line probably had around 200 people doesn't seem so impressive, it's less than 1/5th of a percent of the people there.

Also you're right, he's only good for the nostalgia, his time has passed and it's something he's going to have to get used to. He's no longer relevant to current wrestling fans, and the industry as it stands now.

5. Euphoria says:

If Hogan promoted TNA more I would have no problem but he is busy on drawinng attention to himself.

6. nate says:

I guess there is no doubt that Hogan can still draw a crowd! Too bad he couldnt draw a big enough crowd to TNA Events.

• nwoforlife says:

again tna needs to promote more and you see people talking about hogan promoting tna what about the others like aj sting when do you see them promoting never

7. nwoforlife says:

here is why tna needs hogan you take aj and hogan put them in a airport hogan will have a crowd around him aj could walk right though with out a (hay look its aj) thats why tna needs hogan