Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 14, 2013
Hulk Hogan Hypes Next Week’s iMPACT ….. Brother!

Hulk Hogan Hypes Next Week’s iMPACT ….. Brother!

Hulk Hogan made the following tweet, hyping up next week’s iMPACT!. The show was taped last Thursday (September 12) and full **SPOILERS** are posted on the main newsboard.

Can’t wait for Dixie Carter to go face to face with AJ Styles,the next T A IMPACT will be a game changer brother. Spike9pmestThurs HH
— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) September 14, 2013

7 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Hypes Next Week’s iMPACT ….. Brother!”

1. Sturk says:

For me, this is the MOST anticipated Impact EVER!! Watch TNA's ratings begin to break new ground with AJ as the top star. AJ stepping his game up and kicking butt is the best thing to happen to TNA in a long time.

• Mr. Excitement says:

You know ratings always go up during a free televised PPV event?

• Sturk says:

You read what I said how you wanted to read it not how I actually said it bro. I didnt mention the free ppv ratings nowhere in my above statement. I was talking in general.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

AJ has been at the top of the TNA card several times. If it actually causes a rise in the ratings this time, I'll freakin blow you.

• JoeWrestling says:

AJ is pretty good, just hard to tell if he can still generate any momentum since he's been around so long, but he will be no worse than anyone else on the roster really. His matches were definitely good at the No Surrender show. I was at the show, and the shoot is definitely a real shoot, he really ragged on the company, and Dixie really fired back. However, hard to tell how the viewing audience will react since it's hard to really hate Dixie Carter for how she ran the company, and AJ can seem like an out of line complainer easily enough. It actually seems like they are redoing the CM Punk winning the title and holding the company hostage angle, It might not be bad, but may end up being confusing to the audience. She'll really have to start treating some talent unfair onair to generate some heat, since just saying you don't make good hiring choices isn't going to be enough to hate someone.

2. steidman says:

I am tired of Hogan. Did not have much of a problem of him being GM but he has become stagnant in my eyes and I am tired of his bumbling interviews

3. hangers says:

Hulk Hogan is a fossil in the world of wrestling and is no longer relevent, the sooner he gets the boot from TNA the better… AJ and TNA need a break from each other for the good of all parties concerned..