Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 11, 2013
Hulk Hogan Hypes The iMPACT! Tapings + Gail Kim News

Hulk Hogan Hypes The iMPACT! Tapings + Gail Kim News

— Gail Kim discusses the One Night Only: Knockouts Knockdown PPV at this link.

— Hulk Hogan appeared today on FOX KTVI to discuss tomorrow night’s TNA iMPACT! tapings. You can check that out below…

12 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Hypes The iMPACT! Tapings + Gail Kim News”

1. Peckar says:

last two matches were awesome. Almost looked like a real womans division with the whole card, job well done ladies.

2. TheMiwyun says:

dubye got good again bye tna

3. TheMiwyun says:

hogan stupid saggy bch

4. Euphoria says:

TheMiwyun jerks to John Cena. Hell anything wwe. Because its simple just like him.

5. Real Deal Heel says:

Wow..Actually Hogan looked pretty good and seemed pretty cool hyping TNA. Much props brotha. Hope I look that good at 60.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Hyping TNA? He talks about Ric Flair, Andre the Giant… I didn't hear him mention one person on the TNA roster. Time for Hogan to go.

• Philly_Cheese says:

It's surprising hearing him actually promote TNA… I think maybe someone in TNA finally told him he needs to start promoting TNA or he's going. It seems coincidental that there were reports of TNA being upset with him that he never promoted TNA, then suddenly he's finally promoting TNA.

6. Vampirofan says:

I'm f###Ing sick to death of hearing about gale Kim. She's old news woooo she won it like that wasn't so predictable, y can't someone like odb win. Gale Kim makes me vomit so fake n stupid, bring something new in. Foreva beef login!!

• Philly_Cheese says:

The problem doesn't have anything to do with Gail Kim, it's just flat out poor booking for the KOs coupled with the extremely poor KO roster. The division is far from its former glory when it including Roxxy, Gail Kim, Awesome Kong, and Angelina Love, I seen some of the matches Gail Kim and Kong had and they put 99% of the matches the KOs have had in the past year look like garbage.

7. cnote says:

I don’t come for the news I just come to read all the stupid 1 sided comments some of you make! WWE RULES !!! TNA IS A SINKING SHIP! TNA is a ship being steered without a captain good luck SUCKAS!!!!!