Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 4, 2012
Hulk Hogan Named ‘Least Influential People Of 2012’

Hulk Hogan Named ‘Least Influential People Of 2012’

GQ has named Hulk Hogan as among the twenty-five “Least Influential People of 2012—”a collection of people so uninspiring that we should round them all up and stick them on an iceberg.”

The publication says of the legendary wrestler, “When I was a kid, I wanted to be just like Hulk Hogan. Funny how getting caught banging his best friend’s wife on tape and then finding out that his best friend was allegedly the one taping it has now diminished my admiration. Kudos to Hulk for having a big ol’ dick, though. That thing is thicker than a turnbuckle.”

15 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Named ‘Least Influential People Of 2012’”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

As long as he is in the spotlight, right Hulk ?

2. soyfenomenal says:

What the fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk TMI.

3. purpleurkel says:

GQ?? only f.aggots read that crap
    who cares?

If Hulk wore skinny jeans and carried a man purse they would give him the cover.

4. rawuncutnxrated says:

What is it some of the idiots on this site say.. oh yea "there's no such thing as bad publicity." Of course they will bash the magazine & not the Huckster for his ways. So, Dixie must be jizzin' herself since her company & the Huckster got mentioned in a mag.

Or the fools here will debate weather this is a work or shoot.

• purpleurkel says:

tell your mom thanks for last night

• rawuncutnxrated says:

Yes, some how I am jealous of the Huckster. At least I'm not as empty headed as you & your TNA fanboy girlfriends are.

No no, she wanted to thank you for the great many laughs when you exposed your little "manhood."

5. Treck says:

Oh but if he went back to the wwe. People would be masterbating just thinking about it. They did when he came back to the wwe before. Such hypocrites and a big piece of the reason why many people who do not watch wrestling thinks all of us are idiots. I do not like Hogan but TNA has been putting on great shows.

6. tigerpie says:

wasnt three an update last week about HH being an "Influential" Person in 2012??????
    by the same Mag?

7. Mr. Excitement says:

I guess no one is taking their vitamins these days.

8. ariesstormjoe says:

this is non news to me.

9. hangers says:

Why does TNA still give him and his talentless daughter so much airtime?

10. TheSmoakMachine says:

Wait, Hogan had sex with someone’s wife?!

11. deniafutureu says:

I must admit that this is one particular excellent insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and really take part in making a thing unique and tailored to their needs.