Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 29, 2013
Hulk Hogan On Why He Posted A Picture Of Brooke’s Legs

Hulk Hogan On Why He Posted A Picture Of Brooke’s Legs

Hulk Hogan posted the following on Twitter, regarding posting an image of his daughter’s legs the other day…

“Brooke works out for 2hrs a day, a fan takes a picture, Brooke love it, tweets back thank u, proud dad tweets it, creeps and perverts everywhere

Need a break from all the haters got more good positive stuff to do,bye see u much later. HH”

For those who didn’t see the photo, you can click here to do so.

8 Responses to “Hulk Hogan On Why He Posted A Picture Of Brooke’s Legs”

1. DigestivBiscuit says:

This is why I hate social networking, cause a small mistake can lead into something you wasn't expecting, so as this thing with Brooke's leg is not even an issue and now people start labeling Hogan as a "creep"

• tnadude says:

I've always been a big "Hogan" guy. Read my posts if you don't believe me.

But dude – that WAS creepy. If it's a re-tweet – say it to begin with. Communication is key, and context is everything. But as a father of two daughters – I couldn't even imaging LOOKING at my kids' legs, let alone tweeting pictures of them or even putting them in a position to have pictures taken to begin with.

That said, it didn't look like a "fan" picture anyway. So I'm claiming BS… Burden of proof is now on HH here…

2. Kyle says:

Hogan is a creep though. Couple this with the photos of him rubbing her down with sunscreen(which he rubbed oddly close to her ass), and the time he flashed her and whoever else was at there while playing Rock band I think it was(underwear on or not), and you have a creepy ass dad

• Matt Hardy says:

That he is. The whole family is actually creepy and weird, and it goes beyond a picture of Brooke Hogans legs. Whether it is Hulk and Linda shacking up with people half their age, or the fact that who they chose happen to look like their daughter, or suspiciously their son, or at least a younger version of the husband, creepy is an understatement. Then there is the way this family seems to flaunt the law or any common decency after Nick Hogan's arrest, to the way they slyly utilize social media to keep their names out there, while always claiming persecution. Given this families behavior, I wouldn't put anything past them, even potentially bogus lawsuits involving sex tapes that may or may not have been intentionally allowed to be released with full knowledge. The Hogans are creepy and they make me not want to watch TNA AT ALL because of their presence, let alone spend money on it. That ship sailed a long time ago with the rest of them who stopped spending the money and it is never coming back.

3. Mr. Excitement says:

I'm just shocked this site got the headline for this article right.

4. HolsG says:

It wouldn't be creepy if he didn't mention her legs though

5. hangers says:

He rubs lotion into her ass cause he's proud of her rear end, he takes photos of her legs cause he's proud of her pins, whats next, he has sex with her cause his proud of her vagina?

• rawuncutnxrated says:

I don't see how a father could be proud of that rear-end. I mean, shit, who would even want to go doggie or back door on something like that. I see her a** and think about eating some pancakes.